• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar cutter

What is so great about the Havana Cutter... it is almost free, and you know what they say about things that are free... What's the catch?

What is so great about the Havana Cutter... it is almost free, and you know what they say about things that are free... What's the catch?
The price and the fact that after three years it cuts like the day I bought it. Remember just because others cost more, it doesn't mean they are that much better. Buy one if you don't like it send it to me and I'll send you the amount you paid for it plus postage and a few old cigars.

The price and the fact that after three years it cuts like the day I bought it. Remember just because others cost more, it doesn't mean they are that much better. Buy one if you don't like it send it to me and I'll send you the amount you paid for it plus postage and a few old cigars.

Damn, thanks Tony. At that price, I got a handful plus a couple of the Bowtie Double Blade Guillotine.

IMHO you can't go wrong with a Palio, Xikar or SAK. I have all three and they probably get equal use. The SAK is great to carry around town, because as Doc points out you can open a beer with it. My Xikar travels out of state and country with me just because it was the cheapest of the three. My Palio stays at home because it still looks shiny and pretty. Buy any one of them and be happy (or all three).

Well I'll be damned! If you are willing to bet that much on it... done and done :)