• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar delivery in Mexico

jwdye81

I am "stranded" in Mexico avoiding the Coronavirus.

I am looking to buy some cigars online and have them delivered to my address in Mexico.

I found http://www.mercercigars.com on these forums in posts dated 2010 but that Website now appears to be a vape shop.

Does anybody know a good cigar delivery website in Mexico?

Thanks

JD

Famous-Smoke ships internationally, and Mexico is not listed as a country with restrictions. No idea about the cost/time to ship.

Though this line in the linked page could be a deal breaker if you haven't ordered from them before: "ALL FIRST TIME ORDERS MUST SHIP TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THE CREDIT CARD USED TO PAY FOR THE ORDER!"

If I were stuck in Mexico I’d order from La Casa Del Habano Tijuana. Ask for David or Ramon. They ship within Mexico. Mention our cigar group & they usually give a discount.

If I were stuck in Mexico I’d order from La Casa Del Habano Tijuana. Ask for David or Ramon. They ship within Mexico. Mention our cigar group & they usually give a discount.
Sorry Ramon is gone ask for Moises.🤔

You better google this. I am sure that tobacco shops are delivering their products directly to Mexico. And I will also recommend using an epacket tracking system to ensure that your parcel will come to you safely. However, if you don't find anything suitable, you can look for a good tobacco shop in Mexico. Because Mexico is a big tobacco exporting country, and I am sure that you will find an excellent local tobacco shop. In case there is something I can help you with, feel free to text me.

Last edited:
Why did you necrohump a thread that is a year and a half old?