• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Factory New Orleans

Boston Rog

Was in New Orleans 2 years ago, and stopped in a cigar shop called Cigar Factory New Orleans .They rolled the cigars right there, was pretty cool i bought a few
and smoked them in the bars on Burbin st .Last night i ordered some from them online (Tres Hermanos) they should be in Monday 20 cigars for $134 that
includes shipping.Has anybody bought any from them just wondering.

I have three in the humidor right now. My son was down there about three weeks ago and brought some back. I have smoked one of the Tres Hermanos and it was not bad. I have one other that is a natural, but not sure of the name. To me they are okay smokes. I could not say anything bad about them. I hope you enjoy your cigars from Louisiana. Let us know how they come out.

Johnny

Should have them in Monday, just looking for some cheap smoke lol, will let ya know how they are.

Was in New Orleans 2 years ago, and stopped in a cigar shop called Cigar Factory New Orleans .They rolled the cigars right there, was pretty cool i bought a few
and smoked them in the bars on Burbin st .Last night i ordered some from them online (Tres Hermanos) they should be in Monday 20 cigars for $134 that
includes shipping.Has anybody bought any from them just wondering.

I did a split on these spring or summer of this year. We got the Vieux Carre Rothschild. Pretty nice cigar, however I felt their shipping to me was pretty steep (about 11 or 12 bucks fed ex.)

Will

Eh they're okay cigars for the most part. I normally reach for the Tres Hermanos. I love smoking them at the factory.

Eh they're okay cigars for the most part. I normally reach for the Tres Hermanos. I love smoking them at the factory.

I smoked the Tres Hermanos while cutting my lawn + raking leaves yesterday ,not bad glad i bought a bunch.

Speak of the devil. I was just gifted two Plantation Reserve and one Vieux Carre. I smoked the Vieux Carre tonight and it was not a bad smoke.

You're getting a chance to use your "heated" mancave lately to enjoy those stix. I got mine ready over the w/e. The smoking lamp is now lit. :D

Cigar Factory was what got me turned on to cigars. I've gone through a few boxes of the plantation reserve & love them.

But then again....I don't know much about cigars.

P.S. I haven't found anything that can knock me on my butt quite like these can