• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Family is down

Ooo, ooo, there's half a page to download now and a nice message telling one to check back later. We're getting closer!!!

Rod...how about creating a temp forum for the transient CF'rs - we could hold them there... :D

....don't click on timmy's linky.

CF is as much a part of us as we are of them. A lot of us are members of both communities. While each forum has its differences we are a lot more alike than most cigar forums. There is no reason to add a temp forum.

When CP went down some time back I know a lot of people were very glad they had a second forum to touch base on and keep track of what was going on. I think it speaks well of CP to have CF members look to us for that. We're a better forum for having them.

CF is as much a part of us as we are of them. A lot of us are members of both communities. While each forum has its differences we are a lot more alike than most cigar forums. There is no reason to add a temp forum.

When CP went down some time back I know a lot of people were very glad they had a second forum to touch base on and keep track of what was going on. I think it speaks well of CP to have CF members look to us for that. We're a better forum for having them.

I think there just jerking around man ;)

Harris and Drew, I, too, appreciate the updates. It's hard not to have CF to check in on daily for the past several.

I'm sad to hear about your divorce, Harris, but glad to hear it's behind you and you might have more time to devote to imparting your knowledge and brutal honesty.

Sorry to hear about the hack job, Drew. Same thing happened to CigarWise, and it has never recovered. Much better luck to you guys with your greater resources.

I think there just jerking around man ;)

Kenny = Mr. Serious!

MexicanSunscreen.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry to hear what's happened Drew - you've put in a lot of time and work at Cf in the past (I remember your posts and modding over there before you could legally smoke :) ), and it must, well, suck, to have someone damage it in such a way.

Here's hoping it all comes back ok!

It will be revived. I am sure of that. I just wonder what will be lost. I miss home. But this is a good place to visit too. I just wonder what is going on for eBAD.

It's weird, you can view threads if you DO NOT log in. If you log in, I get the error message.....

It still looks like it is down to me Lee. :( Okay I was wrong. :) I see life . Keeping fingers crossed that they will have it done soon.

Next weeks headline: "Hacker turns up dead with cigar burns all over body; police dumbfounded"