• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Family is down

If I go to the site from my blackberry I can get in as long as I don't log in. I did clean out the cookie and content cache. There are no new posts, so the earliest thread I can see in the Clubhouse room is the "Attn Mpls/ St Paulers (part 116)" and the date is 8/10/07 @3:24pm.

Wow

That would be a shame if the data were lost. I always liked checking back through my traders comments and remembering past hijinks!!!! ANd, of course, it had to happen right as the Blue Collar Blind Cigar tasting was just getting underway!!!

:angry:

I feel you, I wanted the Blue Collar Blind Review to begin ASAP! Oh well, good things come to those who wait....

CF is as much a part of us as we are of them. A lot of us are members of both communities. While each forum has its differences we are a lot more alike than most cigar forums. There is no reason to add a temp forum.

When CP went down some time back I know a lot of people were very glad they had a second forum to touch base on and keep track of what was going on. I think it speaks well of CP to have CF members look to us for that. We're a better forum for having them.

I think there just jerking around man ;)

Kenny = Mr. Serious!

MexicanSunscreen.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yea, I've become quite cynical lately and sometimes the humor gets blurred.

BTW, most people will know thats not me in the picture...... hat is waaayyyyy too big. :( :laugh:

If I go to the site from my blackberry I can get in as long as I don't log in. I did clean out the cookie and content cache. There are no new posts, so the earliest thread I can see in the Clubhouse room is the "Attn Mpls/ St Paulers (part 116)" and the date is 8/10/07 @3:24pm.
Lee you techy geek!

Yep, same here Lee, I can go the the site as long as I don't log in, but then again, not much to see if it crashes upon login as that way there can be no new material to read. Oh well, impatiently waiting for it's return.

Clearing the cache and cookies gets me in as well, and my handle with correct info is on the Members Directory, but if I try to log in, I get the database error...

cfpage.jpg

Can't log in, and can't post in the FCR without logging in, but it's progress.

I cleared my cache, cookies, temporary internet files and everything and still get a 500.

It's better here anyway.

Hey Harris, glad to see you post. I hope everything settles down for you. I miss the "discussions" we used to have, LOL.

Harris - thanks for the info about CF, and my condolences regarding your divorce. Take good care of yourself and those precious little girls. Thoughts and prayers sent...

Guys, hammering on the site probably isn't helping anything :)