• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGAR FEST TICKETS NOW ON SALE!

smoke76

Cigarfest tickets just went on sale. The prices went up this year. $95 for the event from 1-6pm, $110 for the event =entry 2hrs early, and $150 for the event, 2 hrs early entry and brunch. Iordered my 3 $150 Tickets today. They are not having the CAO after party this year so I don't think we will stay over again.

Hope to see you guys there!!

P.S. Rod, We NEED the C-Pass shirts to sport!! Hook a brotha up!!!

George

Cigarfest tickets just went on sale. The prices went up this year. $95 for the event from 1-6pm, $110 for the event =entry 2hrs early, and $150 for the event, 2 hrs early entry and brunch. Iordered my 3 $150 Tickets today. They are not having the CAO after party this year so I don't think we will stay over again.

Hope to see you guys there!!

P.S. Rod, We NEED the C-Pass shirts to sport!! Hook a brotha up!!!

George

Not on-sale according to CIGARFEST.org, or Trish, @ CI?? Could you please provide a link George?

You have to log into your CI Account and there will be a button to click on to get to the tickets

George

Heres a Copy of my Invoice. I got an e-mail today and followed the link to the log in and it took me here. Let me try to go back through my e-mail again

George

Billed To
GEORGE PRZYBYLSKI
147 TENNESSEE AVE
WILMINGTON, DE 19804
(302) ***-****
smoke76@comcast.net

Shipped To
GEORGE PRZYBYLSKI
147 TENNESSEE AVE
WILMINGTON, DE 19804
(302) ***-****
BACK TO MAIN
ACCOUNT SCREEN

REQUEST
ORDER INFO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 1/9/2008 Order Number: 2979133 Confirmation Number: CI*******

Invoice Item # Description Order B/O Ship Ship Date Unit Price Total
SP-PROMO85 PROMO: Perelmans Cyclopedia '08
Web Orders > $100 1 0 0 Processing $0.00 $0.00

Z-CFEST08-1B CigarFest 2008 Ticket '08 [NUT]
MAY 3, 2008 3 3 0 Processing $150.00 $450.00

Tracking Information
Invoice Box Tracking #
Tracking information not available.
Order Totals Pending Billed

Merchandise $450.00 $0.00
Shipping $0.00 $0.00
Sales Tax $0.00 $0.00
Order Total $450.00 $0.00

Well I'm in the area if it's in PA again...
I gotta ask... on a tight budget, which I am, do you get your money's worth? I mean, I really can't afford to throw down $95 plus gas to get there if I'm gunna show up and get a 5er and shake some hands...
What all goes on there?
And yeah, I logged in and couldn't find the link either.
Chris

Well I'm in the area if it's in PA again...
I gotta ask... on a tight budget, which I am, do you get your money's worth? I mean, I really can't afford to throw down $95 plus gas to get there if I'm gunna show up and get a 5er and shake some hands...
What all goes on there?
And yeah, I logged in and couldn't find the link either.
Chris

I don't knoe why it doesnt work anymore, but yes I belive its worth it, you get about 50 premium sticks, a hat, an ashtray and a duffle bag. I always go to the brunch also. The main reason is you get in 2hrs before everyone else. Last year we had visited all the booths, were sitting down, eating a sandwich before the Gen Adm were even allowed in.

George

Why? are the 2 hours before needed? do they run out of sticks or something?
Feel like comin' over to the chat to talk about it?
Chris

I talked to the CI CSR last night and the tickets for the General public are going to be on sale in about 2 weeks. He didn't know why I got the e-mail and was able to purchase the tickets. He said a few people have done the same. So sorry guys for the false info. Keep checkin the site, they should be on sale in about 2 weeks.

George

i dont think i could talk my girl into going to a cigarfest for her birthday
or can I :whistling:

Here is the link from Cigar Bid where they are discussing Cigarfest and a reply from Steve at CI.

Cigar Bid

SteveR from Cigars International says in Post 174:
"I have been in Miami visiting suppliers all week. I got messaged a few times to respond to this thread and finally got back to the hotel to log in. This reaction is amazing. Please, give us a little credit, I think we earned that. All CI/CBID customers who've ordered with us in last year will be getting this email. The email announcement this year was designed this year as a slow rollout to minimize impact on our call center and website based on past demand for a very, very limited number of tickets. Was the selected criteria perfect - technology is technology and it may not be perfect but we’re doing our best. We want CI/CBID actual customers to be there and that's why we work hard to put on this event. Those that are not customers will not be getting this email nor be able to purchase them online. Those that are will have the email within the next 3-4 days at latest based on the staggered rollout."

.Here is Steves response to the inquiries and the negetive repose to C-Fest on C-Bids BB:

Author: SteveR@CigarBid Date: 01/10/2008 01:41 AM Reply
I have been in Miami visiting suppliers all week. I got messaged a few times to respond to this thread and finally got back to the hotel to log in. This reaction is amazing. Please, give us a little credit, I think we earned that. All CI/CBID customers who've ordered with us in last year will be getting this email. The email announcement this year was designed this year as a slow rollout to minimize impact on our call center and website based on past demand for a very, very limited number of tickets. Was the selected criteria perfect - technology is technology and it may not be perfect but we’re doing our best. We want CI/CBID actual customers to be there and that's why we work hard to put on this event. Those that are not customers will not be getting this email nor be able to purchase them online. Those that are will have the email within the next 3-4 days at latest based on the staggered rollout.

Chris

We usually do the brunch. It's worth the extra $$$ getting in earlier than the other 2000 people, trust me!

But a price increase again?!?
ranting.gif

got my button today so i got my 4 tickets i brought the max just to get them b4 they sell out with the early entry cause the breakfast is already sold out.
ill let u BOTL know if any of the ones i have dont get used and are up for sale for someone who cant get tickets

My buddy Bob down in Newark, DE (Delarob) picked up my early bird special ($110) ticket for me last night as I was at Schlesinger's and didn't want to miss out on getting one of those as it's gonna sell out real quick....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Chris

We usually do the brunch. It's worth the extra $$$ getting in earlier than the other 2000 people, trust me!

But a price increase again?!?
ranting.gif

Are you going again Dan? We are not staying over this year since the is no CAO After party :angry:

George

Here is the link from Cigar Bid where they are discussing Cigarfest and a reply from Steve at CI.

Cigar Bid

SteveR from Cigars International says in Post 174:
"I have been in Miami visiting suppliers all week. I got messaged a few times to respond to this thread and finally got back to the hotel to log in. This reaction is amazing. Please, give us a little credit, I think we earned that. All CI/CBID customers who've ordered with us in last year will be getting this email. The email announcement this year was designed this year as a slow rollout to minimize impact on our call center and website based on past demand for a very, very limited number of tickets. Was the selected criteria perfect - technology is technology and it may not be perfect but we're doing our best. We want CI/CBID actual customers to be there and that's why we work hard to put on this event. Those that are not customers will not be getting this email nor be able to purchase them online. Those that are will have the email within the next 3-4 days at latest based on the staggered rollout."

Well after two years of attending the CigarFest, I'm done with them. IMO, whatever, marketing MORON at CI decided to do this invite only thing to "all customers" should be fired. Considering there is only 2000 tickets in total, even less VIP and breakfast tickets, the marketing MORON must have suffered from some severe math ignorance. Then to make the statement that all customers from CI and CBID would receive the invite. For what reason? It is already sold out. And I'm guessing many of those tickets will most likely end up on FleaBAY. This nonsense has made it easy for me to cross this off my list of events to attend. Looks like they have raised the price, created random exclusivity, and crapped on their loyal customers. Oh well...to those that choose to go, enjoy!