• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar format?

Hey, its your former president that´s the BIG pervert here. HEHE :D
:p

JOE.M. said:
Torp's, Bell's & Coronas :thumbs:

May I add, Your Avitar is frekin' me out man! :p
I'm with the A$$Man in my fav sizes. But not in his paranoid delusions. :sign: :0

Robusto, Toro, Rothschild... but any size will do and I do smoke them all :sign: but it is these 3 that I smoke the most of.

Sam

Wascal said:
I'm with the A$$Man in my fav sizes. But not in his paranoid delusions. :sign: :0
Who said that!!
uhh.gif
I know your lookin' at me!! Off TO THE A$$ CAVE!
theyareontome.gif

Wow it changes with the season Churchills in the summer since you just have more time to enjoy them. Robustos when we start getting into the fall and I don't have the cajones to stay outside as long ;)

BenjieV :D

benjiev said:
Wow it changes with the season Churchills in the summer since you just have more time to enjoy them. Robustos when we start getting into the fall and I don't have the cajones to stay outside as long ;)

BenjieV :D
I dig you...i undestand you. Its like in Sweden when you can´t stay out as long as you wish or as long as the season wish ;)

I'm like Steve, I like them all! But for conversation sake the ones that I smoke the most of are:

Corona Gorda
Belicoso
Churchill
Double Corona

Wow it changes with the season Churchills in the summer since you just have more time to enjoy them. Robustos when we start getting into the fall and I don't have the cajones to stay outside as long

Oh hell, you bunch must ware
PINK PANTIES
or something :sneaky:

Just head out to the yard in your BVDs, wipe the freekin snow off the lawn chair and follow my sig tag (for the mentally challenged, that would be my personal quote at the bottom of this post :p )

Always favor Robustos and Torpedoes except when golfing (then I go for the churchills and double coronas).

I'll pretty much smoke any size but without a doubt, my favorite is:

DOUBLE CORONA

With honorable mention going to Churchill.

I don't like ring sizes under 50 but will go as low as 47.

7 1/4 x 54 is probably my favorite size. Most of my favorites come in that size:
Remedios (Clemenceau)
Excalibur (No. 1)
Hoyo (Sultan)
ERDM (Robuso Suprema)

When I see the advertised specials from the big internet discounters, I'll take any good deal with a big ring size if it's a cigra that looks interesting.

As far as ISOM's definately Double Corona or the 7 1/2 x 49 and so far my favorite is Ramon Allones Gigantes. I have yet to try a Boli or SLR do but hope to soon.