• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 05/19/10

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
1104187.jpg

If ya ask me, she could use a hamburger or two. There ain't nothing more disagreeable than a hungry woman.

Doc.

I could give her a hot dog :laugh:

Cigar isn't lit and it does look a little wet at the foot of the cigar. That would explain why it isn't lit. :0

Very nice Ray!!! As Hank stated, she could use a hamburger or two...... :D :thumbs: :p

Nice! But I'm cracking up at the new sigline girls---apparently, even women are not immune to the power of epic boobage! :laugh:

~Boar

Wow! Im not really a big fan of blondes but she's got a BANGIN' body!

I wouldn't kick her out of the bed for eating cookies...
Seriously, she needs a couple :D

To plastic for me but I'd buy her a drink...

[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"]Im surprised at these responses! You mean there are actually men out there who prefer natural, cur[/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"]vier women? [/font]

Im surprised at these responses! You mean there are actually men out there who prefer natural, curvier women?

Well to put into terms that the young would understand, well Duh!

Doc.

Well she is laying on her back which tends to make certain things look.....ah.....different.

Im surprised at these responses! You mean there are actually men out there who prefer natural, curvier women?

Doc.
laugh.gif
Hey, I was seriously under the impression most men preferred petite plastic barbies. I see I was wrong! That, or Im hanging out with the wrong group of guys.

She looks pretty decent to me, but then again...surgery and photoshop can skew one's perception. And yes, Ray, the position she's in certainly doesn't help matters!

Doc.
laugh.gif
Hey, I was seriously under the impression most men preferred petite plastic barbies. I see I was wrong! That, or Im hanging out with the wrong group of guys.

Definitely hanging out with the wrong crowd. :laugh: In all honesty she looks to be borderline on starvation. And if she is English she won't age well. ???