• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 06/04/09

moki

el Presidente
Zz303.jpg

Interesting trivia fact: Spock likes tubbies (this is where the photo is from): The Full Body Project.

<spock>
Fascinating
</spock>

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's good that these women are comfortable in their own skin.
Not my thing, but be careful with the comments guys. There might be some members out there who love their full figured wives the way they are. Wouldn't want to be offensive now, would we. ;)

Actually a very nice site.

I've always been a fan of artistic nudes. The dancers' section is especially nice.

Dancers

If you are into photography, the lighting for the B&W's is striking.

G-

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's good that these women are comfortable in their own skin.
Not my thing, but be careful with the comments guys. There might be some members out there who love their full figured wives the way they are. Wouldn't want to be offensive now, would we. ;)

God damn you're boring. I liked it better when Ray threatened to sue me. ;)

You still owe damages.

For those who don't remember or are too new. Linky

I find "tubbies" offensive. I come from a family of them... :angry: And what does this have to do with cigars?

Derek

God damn you're boring. I liked it better when Ray threatened to sue me. ;)

LMFAO! I had to laugh at how quick I killed your thread before it even started yesterday. Two post in twelve hours.....Everyone was scared! :laugh:

BTW............Ray should have sued the pants off of you!

I find "tubbies" offensive. I come from a family of them... :angry: And what does this have to do with cigars?

Derek

Too bad, tubbie!
Nice job Andrew! First the Anal post, and now this....... :laugh:

Gotta liven this mortuary up somehow!
I'm glad to see sarcasm was picked up in a post. :D Lighten up people...life is offensive and so are the people! Why b*tch when you can smile and "let it be"?! :D See... :D

Derek

--yes, whiskey is making me smile
:thumbs: