• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 09/12/23 - NSFW

Enough already. This is not a cstch all thread about why xyz123 is a putz. Start your own thread for that.
Puzs is too nice a word for that shit stirring. @Rod needs to kick that shit head out.

Last edited:
I think it's evident that Dan has a pretty severe inferiority complex. Anytime I've ever run into someone who does this much look at me posting/talking they are trying to convince themselves how important they are.

I'll only add this because I know how much people are suffering these days and mental health is so important and vital right now. As someone trained in this area Jeff, I truly hope you look to those closest to you for help.

I know there's some support for you here.. but I hope you find some professional help closer to home as well. Your constant talk of "look at me" and "you're so showy" accusations over the course of almost 2 years, is worth stopping and taking a look at where all that's coming from. And it's not just me you do it to. I just don't allow you the reaction you desperately seek.

If you want me to be your scapegoat, that's fine. It bothers me none.. other than my genuine concern for my fellow man. JFields, we've spoken on this before and I know you're his closest friend here. This is a time for a good friend to really step up.. even more than you have.. and if you're able. If that means a few others with the same issues tearing me apart on a cigar forum.. so be it.

Jeff, this will be a good starting point:

Screenshot_20231010-030425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here's the link that screenshot is from:

I hope it gives you at least a moment of pause, followed by some thinking about what's gotten you to this point in your life. And then, ultimately, I truly hope you can find some peace and harmony in your life... as hard as it may hide from you.

That's all I have to say and all the time I'm going to allow you. Good luck to you.

I'll only add this because I know how much people are suffering these days and mental health is so important and vital right now. As someone trained in this area Jeff, I truly hope you look to those closest to you for help.

I know there's some support for you here.. but I hope you find some professional help closer to home as well. Your constant talk of "look at me" and "you're so showy" accusations over the course of almost 2 years, is worth stopping and taking a look at where all that's coming from. And it's not just me you do it to. I just don't allow you the reaction you desperately seek.

If you want me to be your scapegoat, that's fine. It bothers me none.. other than my genuine concern for my fellow man. JFields, we've spoken on this before and I know you're his closest friend here. This is a time for a good friend to really step up.. even more than you have.. and if you're able. If that means a few others with the same issues tearing me apart on a cigar forum.. so be it.

Jeff, this will be a good starting point:

View attachment 73530

Here's the link that screenshot is from:

I hope it gives you at least a moment of pause, followed by some thinking about what's gotten you to this point in your life. And then, ultimately, I truly hope you can find some peace and harmony in your life... as hard as it may hide from you.

That's all I have to say and all the time I'm going to allow you. Good luck to you.
Listen dirtbag, I tried to give you a way out if only you could exercise some self control. I see that isn't going to happen. So as a member with no power other than what my brothers give me. I'm telling you to go quietly or go messily but you are going one way or the othere..

Last edited: