• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 09/22/09

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
After the last one I don't think any of you will be happy with what I post

tough :p

914355.jpg

If only the women in the office dressed like that, meetings would be sooo much more "awake" :sign:

I'm happy with her Ray. If only she would light the cigar and take a few puffs......

He's just resetting the bar for another run at greatness. Not that there's anything wrong with this entry.

Red is a plus, definitely hot, but still not close.

Art

I'm liking this one! Enough for the imagination to just run wild for a long time with her ;) :D

Edit: to remove picture that I just got reprimanded for. My fault. I'm a bad newb...my apologies

First, you need to link that pic and list is as NSFW and second it is rude to thread jack like that.

You didn't have to remove it, just link to it so it doesn't show in the thread.

Edit: to remove picture that I just got reprimanded for. My fault. I'm a bad newb...my apologies

Nice one Ray! Very classy.

I like...not as hot as the last one, but more sophisticated, but in a slutty way - if that makes any sense.

You didn't have to remove it, just link to it so it doesn't show in the thread.

No you were right. It was rude to thread jack first and foremost. Second I posted it completely wrong. I got out of my lane. I'm back in it now. :thumbs:

Is it just me, or does she seem rather sad at the prospect of smoking a cigar?

Nah, she's just perturbed that she had to follow Miss Hardwood Floors. :sign:

I like this weeks girl and wish 360 would put a link up to his girl as well. Did I miss last weeks girl or this not a weekly event?

It isn't weekly, I do it as I feel like it.