• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 09/25/10

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
11.jpg

God knows I try not to criticize your efforts but Christ on crutch Ray, this one needs a shave.

Doc.

Like the song says I do every kind of girl. There was long one's, tall ones, short ones, brown ones, Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones. :cool:

Like the song says I do every kind of girl. There was long one's, tall ones, short ones, brown ones, Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones. :cool:

It sort of reminds me of a friend of mine. We go to biker rallies occasionally to take pics of the girls. I'm pretty selective about the ones I take and keep. His only criteria; good light, and in focus. Gawd at some of the stuff he gets and keeps. Jeez!! But he doesn't care. He likes it all. :D

G-

Hot...I'm another one who digs the nose piercing...its the bull piercing some women do that I just don't understand.

I'm not much into Cowgirls, but I like the nose piercing and the green eyes. :thumbs: