• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl 6/6/6

Thanks AVB :angry: Thanks to you, with two clicks of the mouse, I commited four mortal sins in thought and word. The only thing missing was the deed. :blush: ;)

Doc.

Wow! I don't hear from you too often Peter. You are correct that #2 is a painted rendition of her centerfold but the body is almost exactly as it was photod

#1 is a true beauty. Flawless except for her toes. I suppose I could overlook that. I suppose if she were close enough I wouldn't even see her toes. hmmm
#2 is a real pointer. Nice. Looks like a painting. I guess the artist interepreted her assets.

AVO always scores with this group.
Peter

edit: spelling

The most viewed Cigar Girl had 575 views, not counting a thread jacked one which broke 1,000. I thought that with 3K+ members this one would get up there too. I guess too many folks have people looking over their shoulders at work or home. ???

The most viewed Cigar Girl had 575 views, not counting a thread jacked one which broke 1,000. I thought that with 3K+ members this one would get up there too. I guess too many folks have people looking over their shoulders at work or home. ???

I'm trying to do my part be clicking on them often - :love:

Your efforts are greatly appreciated here!

Ron

Wow! I don't hear from you too often Peter. You are correct that #2 is a painted redition of her centerfold but the body is almost exactly as it was photod

#1 is a true beauty. Flawless except for her toes. I suppose I could overlook that. I suppose if she were close enough I wouldn't even see her toes. hmmm
#2 is a real pointer. Nice. Looks like a painting. I guess the artist interepreted her assets.

AVO always scores with this group.
Peter
Which means ... More like these!!! :thumbs:

Doesn't leave much left for the imagination.....

Now I'm starting to sweat......and my pulse is accelerating.....

Only 19 more days until I go home for some R&R.....

;)

I must have a better imagination than you.:p One more day left for anyone who want a copy.