• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar in a bottle

Backslide

RASCClicious
CIGAR IN THE BOTTLE UPDATE :love:

Dear Friends,

The Limited Edition Cigar in the Bottle with the Fuente Fuente Forbidden X
cigar and Grand Pommier XS Calvados is currently in its final stages of
development.

If you have not already done so, we invite you to enjoy the beautiful
double page editorial on pages 84 and 85 in the June issue of The Robb
Report Collection, supplement to Robb Report Magazine, on news stands now.

In order to reserve your bottles, you may now contact any of our Authorized
Retailers and place an advanced pre-order so that you can receive your
bottles when our first shipment arrives. Our Authorized Retailers can be
located on our official website, www.cigarinthebottle.com. When you arrive
at our main page, simply scroll to the Availability icon on the cigar menu
to the left and click into the link entitled Authorized Retailers.

Although price will vary by region, the suggested retail price is
approximately $250 per bottle which includes an elegantly embossed gift box
hand made in Europe. A portion of the net proceeds from Cigar in the
Bottle will be donated to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation and the
Disabled American Veterans Fund, as well as a number of other select
charitable organizations.

Due to the complexity of the production process and the meticulous quality
control standards we employ, please allow a minimum of four to six months
for delivery of the landmark shipment.

On behalf of Carlos Fuente, Jr. and the entire family, we thank you for
your patience, dedication and commitment to the very finest life has to offer.

Faithfully yours,

"Forbidden Johnny" Soyak and Matt Bogosian
Creators of Cigar in the Bottle, U.S. Patent No. 5,881,868
www.cigarinthebottle.com :love:

BoxAni4.jpg

Glad I don't like Calvados that much. ???

That's one bottle ot hot s#@& booze! :0 Wonder how you get the cigar out if you want to. The tube looks bigger than the neck of the bottle. This leads to another question. How did they get that tube in there?

Bet I could get it out after I drank the bottle. :sign: :sign:

it might be that the liquid in the bottle is distorting the the size of that cigar tube when we look at it from the outside. in reality it could be just small enough to get through the tube. but it is kind of hard to tell from a picture.

I believe there is a plug in the bottom of the bottle that allows you to remove the cigar. The tube is actually part of the bottle.

Its not a tube in the bottle. The bottle is the tube..

"The presentation is striking. The Forbidden X, wrapped in cedar, is perfectly stored within the body of the Calvados bottle, which is hand-blown in southern France in such a way that a cylindrical tube is perfectly formed from the bottle's bottom. The cigar fits in the cylinder and a tiny disc-shaped Humidipak is used to cork the bottom. A sticker featuring a hologram image of Carlos Fuente Sr. and Carlos Jr. is used to hold the Humidipak in place. According to Soyak, the Humidipak will keep the Forbidden X fresh for at least a year. When the time comes to indulge, just peel away the sticker to reach the cigar."

As soon as my accident claim is settled, who wants to down a bottle then fight for the Opus? If we drink the whole thing we won't even remember the cigar!
Come on at least some goes to charity.

so there is a hollow space in the bottle that holds the cigar, right? then you pull out that cork disk from the bottom and the cigar just slides out. less booze due to the bottle shape but hay its all about the cigar right?

to me it looks like that the tube is actually part of the bottle and the cigar is placed in it from the bottom of the bottle then covered

Beefcube said:
As soon as my accident claim is settled, who wants to down a bottle then fight for the Opus? If we drink the whole thing we won't even remember the cigar!
Come on at least some goes to charity.
I'll fight ya!!!

Fast4Dr said:
to me it looks like that the tube is actually part of the bottle and the cigar is placed in it from the bottom of the bottle then covered
Yep, that's exactly right -- got to check one out in detail in Atlantic City.

Oh Yeah. I got a woden cane with a brass duck as the handle. You step one foot near that cigar and you get quacked. I'll trade ya, you can have the intact bottle and you send me your 911. There is an Opus still tucked under the seat in it somewhere,,, right?

moki said:
Fast4Dr said:
Yep, that's exactly right -- got to check one out in detail in Atlantic City.
I was staying at Borgata this weekend too. Wish I'd known I could have checked it out. Oh well.. I guess I'll have to go back. :sneaky: