• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Inventory Software for MAC

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
Cigar Briefcase, the software I have been using, does not work on MAC. I finally plucked up the courage, just got a Mac Book Pro 17".
Shit, this is hard work figuring out how to use this system, first time I have been on a MAC - HELP!!! :laugh:

Anyway, can someone steer me to a URL for MAC cigar inventory software. This is crazy, I have to copy everything over. (talking to myself - LOL)
Holy Crap, never thought I would have to learn how to ride a bicycle again.

Brian

Congrats on the new Mac..... I have a laptop and a desktop and love em both..... I would never go back to Windows

http://merelyadequate.net/joshjellel/iFicionado/index.html

I have not used this software but downloaded it.... This is the only one I know of

Buy the book.... Mac OSX for dummies...... explains everything

You calling me a dummy? ??? Well, you are right! :laugh:

Thanks Tommy, I'll take a look at the software and I'm going to get that book.

Brian

Also make sure you sign up for .Mac.... it is free for the first 60 days... lots of technical FAQs on the site.

One thing I like about a Mac.... everything just works.... plug it in and 99.9% of the time it just works.... no drivers to install... so no drivers to conflict with each other. No "blue screen of death".... LOL

Downloaded the software, it doesn't work. Anyone know of something else?
I recall someone writing their own in Excel, would you be willing to
pass it on to help a dummy? I have Office for Mac.

BTW Tommy, I bought Mac OS X Tiger for Dummies - helpful book, thanks!

Brian

Brian....

PM me an e-mail address.... I will send you a copy of the excel spreadsheet and the iFicianado program

Good luck and congrats. I do not have the courage or brains to change OS to Mac but everything I have heard is that it really is great.

I Have Found the File and Have it on my Cigar Page. (Home Page Lower Right Side)

http://www.n8noe.us/

It is for PPC Systems, NOT Intel based System, but it's there and Will add others as I get them.
I have Filemaker Files I Could add if anyone is using Filemaker, that would be BOTH PC/Mac versions..
Jeff-N8NOE