• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Lady is Finally Here!

cigarlady

So, as some of you might know...Rod has a girlfriend...and it just so happenes to be none other than ME! I just signed up as of yesterday...took me awhile to finally muster up the courage to interact with all of you GUYS! LOL! Maybe this will be a change for cigarpass and some GIRLS will come and chat with all of us? I am sure you all would love to meet some new lady friends that share the same hobby as you!? I am trying to change things up a bit and get more women to fess up to their cigar fetishes. LOL!

Anyway, my name is Ashley and I had a chance to meet a few of you last week up in Vegas. It was truly a pleasure!!!! I had a nice time! It gets kind of boring just smoking with Rod all the time! J/K No, really, it was nice to meet such nice and down to earth people. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to all of you and hopefully get to know more of you as time goes on. Sorry for the long intro and I look forward to chatting soon! :D

bfreebern said:
Welcome Ashley :)
[snapback]168207[/snapback]​
Welcome to CP... does this mean we have to straighten up the place? :laugh:

Hwanyeong hamnida. Welcome and enjoy the community.....

Nice to have some class on board.

-K-

bfreebern said:
Welcome Ashley :)
[snapback]168207[/snapback]​

marcsheldon said:
welcome aboard, ashley.
[snapback]168210[/snapback]​

What they said!!!!

stevehawk said:
Welcome to CP... does this mean we have to straighten up the place?  :laugh:
[snapback]168211[/snapback]​

Nah - just hide the beer cans under the couch pillows and throw a bunch of flowers in the nachos bowl and it'll be all good!!!

Welcome to CP Ashley. The fact that you are Rod's girlfriend will not be held against you :p

Welcome Ashley!
biggringift.gif

Hi Ashley! It was truly a pleasure meeting you this past weekend. Guys, we also have another source of wine information on the board now.

Gregor

Glad to have you...May'be you can get my g/f excited about 'gars :whistling: