• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGAR LIQUIDATION! 30% Off Entire Order

Anybody used these guys before?
Edit: So something seems REAL fishy about the offer... I figured I'd try something out, apply the code, but not buy just yet since I did some searching and read something fishy about them advertising discounts off MSRP in the past, not their actual listed prices. Well, here's where it gets fishy. You can apply the coupon code during the checkout process, but it just says that it's been accepted... it doesn't show you WHAT it's done to the prices or your shopping cart. The next page is already asking for your card information, still without showing you the new totals. The next thing in line, it says, after card info is "review and submit" but I'm not so sure I want to even enter my card information now... :whistling:
Chris

A lot f their cigars are "Out of Stock". I suggest to anyone that wants to order from them, to first call and confirm stock on hand.

I ordered a box of Murcielago Rothschild from them. I used a one-time use credit card # just because I have never heard of them before.

I ordered multiple times from them. Always 100% satisfied. They are going out of business, hence the out of stock on many of the brands. I have no affiliation with the vendor, just relaying my experience and what was told to me by the vendor.

There are a number of vendors that post frequently in these forums.

You can buy from any of them and get fair prices and a great selection from a knowledgable, honest merchant that actually cares about the exchange. A guy going out of business has little incentive to create and maintain a long term relationship with the end customer.

Why risk it...??

Food for thought - B.B.S.

You can buy from any of them and get fair prices and a great selection from a knowledgable, honest merchant that actually cares about the exchange. A guy going out of business has little incentive to create and maintain a
long term relationship with the end customer.Why risk it...??

So, how are these guys dis-honest and not knowledgable?

I have a tough time with this due to it's broad reach.

JIMD is also going out of business and having a sale....yet, I would not hesitate recommending anyone to contact him up to the day the doors close.

You can buy from any of them and get fair prices and a great selection from a knowledgable, honest merchant that actually cares about the exchange. A guy going out of business has little incentive to create and maintain a
long term relationship with the end customer.Why risk it...??

So, how are these guys dis-honest and not knowledgable?

I have a tough time with this due to it's broad reach.

JIMD is also going out of business and having a sale....yet, I would not hesitate recommending anyone to contact him up to the day the doors close.
Gary, I've read my post three times and don't see where I said these guys were dishonest. I don't know enough to make a claim like that.

What I did say is that there are lots of great guys that are known, rather than unknown. Guys I can vouch for, that I've done business with. My suggestion was to go with a known, rather than an unknown.

And, i sure didn't mean to imply anything about anyone else. What I tried to communicate (and clearly failed) is "....there are guys that serve the community and are very well known by lots of us. I recommend spending your money there...."

B.B.S.

Stating that other known merchants are honest and knowledgable, the implication is that these folks are not.

That's were I took that from .

Good point on board vendor support...per usual!

Stating that other known merchants are honest and knowledgable, the implication is that these folks are not.

That's were I took that from .
Gary, i'm going to respectfully disagree. Saying someone is good doesn't imply "everyone else" is bad.

Maybe it's semantics or my poor communication skills but I didn't make that leap. And I certanly didn't mean to impune JIMD.

My intended suggestion was to go with the guys we all know that are proven to be great merchants. Nothing more.

B.B.S.

OK, so I've gotta weigh in here again. I was saving up to get a box of Hemingway maddies... but sadly, being poor, I couldn't turn my head away from this deal in the end. So I gave these guys a try and I gotta say, I was more than pleasantly surprised. I got my boxes NEXT DAY, they came REALLY well packaged, each box was ziplocked with a humidity pillow, the invoice was on fancy stationary in an equally fancy RMR cigars envelope that matched the bands they put around the boxes. Pretty high class I gotta say (perhaps where the profits went :S )... either way. If they still have anything you want I can say you should go for it.
cigars.jpg

Chris

^ Yep!

I got my box yesterday. The box was placed inside a very large ziploc bag with a Humidipack.

No complaints at all here :thumbs:

With what I paid for a box of Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid #3's, I feel like I stole from RMR!

I always order from a well known vendor on this site, but that won't stop me from picking up a box I've been wanting at a price I just can't pass up!

I hope I'm as lucky as the rest of you that ordered from him. :cool: