• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Magazines

Jeff1101

G21
Went to my local book store today to get a cigar magazine being new to cigars I thought this would be a good way to get some knowledge about the subject.
Guess what I found? OK I will tell not one but four magazines on POT, Marijuana, you know WEED. How to grow, roll and smoke. So I ask two different
sales associates if they had any magazine on the subject I was looking for neither could find one. But being the anal guy that I am I finally found a copy of cigar aficionado. So my question is. Do the people who smoke pot read more than cigar smokers? One magazine dedicated to cigars is this the world we live in? Is smoking pot more popular than cigars? Is this what is in everyone else bookstores? O and one broke butt mountain magazine. And five good ole titty magazines. :laugh:

Go over to JR cigars and subscribe to their magazine called Cigar Magazine. In my opinion it is the best cigar magazine in the industry. It is also pretty cheap. They give it away a lot depending on which cigars you buy.

Try Smoke Magazine & Cigar Magazine. I'm sure there are more.

I think the potheads like to look at the pictures.

I get the "European Cigar Cult Journal".
It is a great cigar mag from Europe. It is a printed in german and english.
link

I agree with the Master about Cigar Magazine. It is a good one. I get Aficionado, but only because it was free. Cigar Magazine seems to have more about cigars, and less about $50,000 watches and $500,000 cars and such.

I agree with the Master about Cigar Magazine. It is a good one. I get Aficionado, but only because it was free. Cigar Magazine seems to have more about cigars, and less about $50,000 watches and $500,000 cars and such.
yep!

Thanks guys for the info on the magazines. I just thought it funny 4 dedicated to POT and only 1 to cigars. :)
thanks Jeff

Thanks guys for the info on the magazines. I just thought it funny 4 dedicated to POT and only 1 to cigars. :)
thanks Jeff

Pot smokers buy High Times to learn how to grow...not that I would know anything about that! :whistling:

-Fetter