• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Meet Ups

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I came across a site called meetup.com. Actually, I've known about it for sometime, just never really checked it out. I noticed there are several cigar "meet ups" there. Has anyone ever attended one of these types of herfs?

Curious to hear about your experience.

Meet other lesbians on Long Island, make some new friends. We have events on Long Island like eating out, picnics, movies, house parties, etc... .let me know what you'd like to do.

>_>
<_<

But a little too wet. Should probably be dry-boxed for a bit. Hoo haaa!

When I saw the first post yesterday afternoon I figured it was going to be all down hill from there.

There were/are a couple of cigar meetup groups around Atlanta. As I understand it, someone can "sponsor" a group (for a fee) and then use the meetup website to try to drive members to the event.

One meetup was scheduled last year at a local bar, looked ok in terms of the event, I planned to attend then it was cancelled a day or two before. I anticipate due to lack of interest. I have seen one other one here that was a pay event and I steer clear of those.

The concept of meetup is not too bad, especially if you move to a new place and do not know anyone. But in terms of cigars, I have not seen it work around here.

Cparker

While I've not gone, there are folks I know who have meet up for events - dog walks, hikes, movies, books, food etc.

Not for some time...but it's a nice program.

MilesMingusMonk said:
MoeCizlak or Bfreebern would be able to suggest better swinger websites for you, Rod.
What's wrong? Don't you want to give up any of your sources?  :laugh:  

tomthirtysix said:
Meet other lesbians on Long Island, make some new friends. We have events on Long Island like eating out, picnics, movies, house parties, etc... .let me know what you'd like to do.

>_>
<_<

You would make one ugly woman.

tomthirtysix said:

When I checked out the site, that was the first meet up listed as local to me.

If I'm not mistaken, it checks your cookies/cache first to see what you've been searching for, and then it matches you up with the appropriate meet up based upon your browser history. 

Rod said:

huh?

When I checked out the site, that was the first meet up listed as local to me.

If I'm not mistaken, it checks your cookies/cache first to see what you've been searching for, and then it matches you up with the appropriate meet up based upon your browser history. 
That is some hilarious shiz right there. I wonder what it would show if Ironpeddler was to sign in?

ilikefishes said:

That is some hilarious shiz right there. I wonder what it would show if Ironpeddler was to sign in?

midget-pony-and-midget.jpg