• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Oasis humidifier question

JayBay

WTB Bratalias
I bought a used humidor several months ago that included a used Cigar Oasis humidifier, but no instructions or manual came with it. I checked the Cigar Oasis website - but the model I have is older, and I couldn't find the manual online. The unit is black, and there is no digital display. The adjustment mechanisms consist of a small yellow knob, and a small Phillips screw that is recessed below the top surface of the unit. Does anyone have this unit and understand what these adjustments do? Since the weather started getting colder and the humidity in my home has dropped, I'm having trouble keeping the humidity up between 65 and 70. I keep tinkering with the adjustments - but have no idea what I'm doing. Can anyone help with this?

Try here:

Link

If this doesn't cover it, maybe you can find something that will help in their knowledge base.

I use to have the same problem. I just added a couple of containers of distilled water.

BigPuff

The link provided above for the COII is correct for the version you have.

ArlinLiss
www.arlinliss.com

The link provided above for the COII is correct for the version you have.

ArlinLiss
www.arlinliss.com

I'm not so sure about that. First of all, those instructions call for 40 oz. of water to be added. This is well beyond the capacity of my humidifier. Second of all, the instructions refer to a red light - mine has no light. Third, it instructs you to set the gold knob to the horizontal position - my knob is on the top, so I'm confused about what the "horizontal" position is.

Believe it or not the same 'head' is used on the BOTH the original CO's and COII's .

I have sold both types over the years [new and old versions]/