• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Oasis Ultra issue

Shawn Hayes

Has anyone been able to find a place that sells the replacement water cartridges for the new Cigar Oasis Ultra? I have two of them and have refilled the cartridges about 6 times and I really want to replace the cartridge but can't find them.

Anyone buy one from somewhere yet?

Has anyone been able to find a place that sells the replacement water cartridges for the new Cigar Oasis Ultra? I have two of them and have refilled the cartridges about 6 times and I really want to replace the cartridge but can't find them.

yes.

and

no.

:D

Shawn H....you may want to post an introduction and say hello to the board.

There are some trusted vendors here who may be able to assist you.

yes.

and

no.

:D

Shawn H....you may want to post an introduction and say hello to the board.

There are some trusted vendors here who may be able to assist you.

So until I "introduce" myself you don't plan to give up on the info. Hey, thanks for the help.

So until I "introduce" myself you don't plan to give up on the info. Hey, thanks for the help.

You won't get too far in this place with that kind of attitude bro... I'm a noob here, and will be for a WHILE, there an some serious FOGs on this forum. It's all about respect. I think grateful1 was just trying to give you a helpful "hint." :thumbs:

OK, I am not getting this at all. The way that I was raised and the tenets that we carry at work are to help people who need help or request help. It is NOT to set up some sort of artificial hierarchy amongst people because you have more knowledge or have a bigger humidor.

You would think that people would just want to be decent human beings and do the right thing. It is events like this that keep people away and do not allow certain areas of society to diversify. I hope it gets better.

Thank God there are still decent human beings in the world willing to do the hard right over the easy wrong.

If you would have done a little research on this board, you would realize that what grateful1 was suggesting is not out of the norm. People on this BB would bend over backwards to make sure you had the proper information.

Notice how most people on this BB have introduced themselves first. Told us about their likes, dislikes, where they are from, what they do, what kind of humidor they have.

This can be a great place with lots of information, but with an attitude like that....

OK, I am not getting this at all. The way that I was raised and the tenets that we carry at work are to help people who need help or request help. It is NOT to set up some sort of artificial hierarchy amongst people because you have more knowledge or have a bigger humidor.

You would think that people would just want to be decent human beings and do the right thing. It is events like this that keep people away and do not allow certain areas of society to diversify. I hope it gets better.

Thank God there are still decent human beings in the world willing to do the hard right over the easy wrong.

What kind of work is that..... see, if you would have introduced yourself I would not have to ask

A straight forward question, which doesn't demand some lame introduction attempt.

Looks like even the manufacturer is having supply issues with the replacemnt cartridges. I'd contact customer support directly at Cigar Oasis : Cigar Oasis Website

What kind of work is that..... see, if you would have introduced yourself I would not have to ask

Tommy,

How about 24 years as an active duty Army helicopter instructor pilot on his third tour of duty in Iraq along with other assorted "vacations" such as The Panama Invasion, Desert Storm, Somalia, The Haiti Invasion and Afghanistan. You know after a hard day at the "office" some of us like to come back to our "house" (which is a metal trailer that is 7 feet wide and 21 feet long that 2 guys share for 15 months with all their sh@t), relax and have a near beer and a cigar. Sorry I asked where to find a part for my humidor without "introducing" myself.

Enjoy your weekend.

Tommy,

How about 24 years as an active duty Army helicopter instructor pilot on his third tour of duty in Iraq along with other assorted "vacations" such as The Panama Invasion, Desert Storm, Somalia, The Haiti Invasion and Afghanistan. You know after a hard day at the "office" some of us like to come back to our "house" (which is a metal trailer that is 7 feet wide and 21 feet long that 2 guys share for 15 months with all their sh@t), relax and have a near beer and a cigar. Sorry I asked where to find a part for my humidor without "introducing" myself.

Enjoy your weekend.

Then you should know about protocol.

A straight forward question, which doesn't demand some lame introduction attempt.

Looks like even the manufacturer is having supply issues with the replacemnt cartridges. I'd contact customer support directly at Cigar Oasis : Cigar Oasis Website

Yeah that is weird. I have been checking the website for two months now and they always say "Unavailable". Why would Cigar Oasis put a product out when they couldn't support it? I was told by Neptune Cigar that they are made by a third party company so I wonder if they had some labor issues or something?????

Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence. Just try not to get yourself in trouble coming to my defense. I am big enough to take care of myself.

[quote name=Then you should know about protocol.
[/quote]

Jeff,

I am not even going to justify that remark with a response.