• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar O'Byrnes *60 Free Cigars*

Cigar O'Byrnes

Cigar O'Byrnes is a new company which focuses on mailed monthly cigars. When subscribing to Cigar O'Byrnes you will receive 3 or 5 cigars, whichever option your choose, each month for one year. Our company focuses specifically in higher end brand cigars including companies such as Pardon, Cohiba, Opus, Don Pepin Garcia, La Flor just to name a few.

Prices
- 5 Quality Cigars per month = $139.99 per month
- 3 Quality Cigars per month = $95.99 per month

Now for the special incentives. If this board gets thirty members to subscribe we will do a lottery style drawing and one member will receive a one year free subscription to Cigar O'Byrnes. Another great incentive we're offering is a referral based deal. If one member is to get 10 new customers to subscribe to our company then that one person will get a year free also.

Let me know if you have any input or questions.

Thank You and Happy Smoking.

[quote name='Cigar O'Byrnes' timestamp='1295385987' post='1020163']
Cigar O'Byrnes is a new company which focuses on mailed monthly cigars. When subscribing to Cigar O'Byrnes you will receive 3 or 5 cigars, whichever option your choose, each month for one year. Our company focuses specifically in higher end brand cigars including companies such as Pardon, Cohiba, Opus, Don Pepin Garcia, La Flor just to name a few.

Prices
- 5 Quality Cigars per month = $139.99 per month
- 3 Quality Cigars per month = $95.99 per month

Now for the special incentives. If this board gets thirty members to subscribe we will do a lottery style drawing and one member will receive a one year free subscription to Cigar O'Byrnes. Another great incentive we're offering is a referral based deal. If one member is to get 10 new customers to subscribe to our company then that one person will get a year free also.

Let me know if you have any input or questions.

Thank You and Happy Smoking.
[/quote]

You'll give me 5 "quality" cigars per month for $140? Any sexual favors included in that price?

I was hoping for a 10 cigars for $250 deal. Oh, well......

Do you guarantee the minimum value of the cigars in MSRP to average $27-30/stick?
[/list]

Your introductory post leaves much to be desired in the way of clarity which invites a lot of suspicion.

I'm hard pressed to think of three of any of those brands listed being worth roughly 30 each. Can you be more specific. 3 WOAM wont get you any business. 3 BBMFs on the other hand may.

So I can get 5 DPG's from you or I can get a box from our vendors for the same price.....

Pass! :sign:

Ooo, Oooo, I have some input. You are a thief and boy, did you come to the wrong place. Begone gouger, before the Hell Hounds are set upon thee. We don't tolerate people like you here.

Doc.

Ooo, Oooo, I have some input. You are a thief and boy, did you come to the wrong place. Begone gouger, before the Hell Hounds are set upon thee. We don't tolerate people like you here.

Doc.

Doc, I thought you were the Hell Hound. :p

Doc.

So much to say yet so little space to say it in. Doc hit it on the head. I'm usually a hell hound, but this one is just too easy....I'll let someone else get in a little practice.

An example of the what is to be the first 5 pack sent out is as follows.
- Cohiba Puro Dominicana
- Partagas 160 Robusto Major Cameroon
- Padron Family Reserve
- Davidoff Aniversario Series #2
- Winston Churchill Blenheim

A reason that the price might seem high is that shipping, taxes, a small 5 or 3 cigar box for each order are all included in the price. These are also all "top shelf" cigars that don't come cheap.

If everyone would be more interested in a cheaper option that can be looked at as well. Just let me know along what lines everyone is thinking.

Thank You.

Do you really think it's our first day on the beach? Go away.

Doc.

- Cohiba Puro Dominicana $22
- Partagas 160 Robusto Major Cameroon $25
- Padron Family Reserve $31
- Davidoff Aniversario Series #2 $25
- Winston Churchill Blenheim $21

$124 before shipping and taxes. Are you going to be able to put up different samplers of this quality cigar every month for what you are asking? Gonna be kinda hard putting together 12 samplers that have a per cigar average of at least $25 per stick without running duplicates on certain months. Not sure what your taxes are but it wouldn't cost more than $6 to ship.

I seriously doubt you'd get a lot of business here with what you're asking.

I appreciate the people that took the time to give polite and constructive feedback. From what I've gathered from this forum and a few others is that the price is quite high which is perfectly understandable. I understand that it would be quite a large risk to pay monthly for cigars that you might absolutely hate.

I've taken your thoughts and have used them and am starting to re think my plan in cretin ways.
- First, The price would come down substantially and second, I'd send out or post a menu of sorts with various options. There a customer would be able to pick 3 or 5 out of the listed available cigars. Also there could be an area where the customers could recommend cigars for upcoming months.

I've just started working on a getting a website started which would have more details. I'm sorry for making a first post that is very vague as I appeared to be in a rush to get this idea out.

If you have have any other or ideas please feel free to speak your mind. I just ask you to keep them polite and encouraging.

Thanks very much.

It's called putting the cart before the horse, flatlander. No one here is interested in doing business with someone who comes up with half baked ideas and then perpetrates them on a knowledgeable community. It's quite obvious that you have no idea what your doing regardless of your motives. Maybe you should hone your skills on cigar boards with less knowledgeable members.

Doc.

Nothing personal but I just don't see this working here. Although I'm a newb here it seems most people on here, myself included, have fairly specific taste. I don't mind spending a $140 on a fiver but I'm going to be very picky about what I get for that. I probably only spend around $400 a month right now on cigars anyway. To assign roughly a third of my budget to a random fiver is something I wouldn't do.