• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar O'Byrnes *60 Free Cigars*

I think it's a great business model. You should consult with some other cigar sites. I recommend Cigar Snobs, those guys enjoy value and unique cigars! Cheers and Good Luck :thumbs:

3 cigars at $32 each or 5 cigars at $28 each? So if I can't afford the 5 pack, I can get charged $4 more per cigar with the 3 pack? I understand a volume deal but that's a little silly. Where do the *60 free cigars* come into play? After your "lottery"? The cigars you have shown as an example are available from a lot of reputable dealers online for a lot less. You are going to have to buy a lot of those sideways because you can't just open an account with whatever vendor and get their best products. Fuente, Davidoff, Padron all require that you have a brick and mortar store. Fuente requires you to have an account for several years to be able to get Opus.
We don't like to overpay for cigars. Go work on your business plan elsewhere! This site is not for you.

Every day, in some small way, y'all make me PROUD to be a member here . . . and really, really glad I've managed to avoid stepping on my dick like this assclown. :rolleyes:

~Boar

Every day, in some small way, y'all make me PROUD to be a member here . . . and really, really glad I've managed to avoid stepping on my dick like this assclown. :rolleyes:

~Boar

And I got a warm place in my heart for English teachers. Some day I'll tell you the story about my freshman English teacher, Miss G, taking me to a college production of Lysistrata.:whistling:

Doc.

~Boar

And I got a warm place in my heart for English teachers. Some day I'll tell you the story about my freshman English teacher, Miss G, taking me to a college production of Lysistrata.:whistling:

Doc.

I thought my English Teacher in high school was a little odd when he had us read this in class. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Ass

When I saw the play in the Shakespeare's Globe in 2002, I was like WTF. I've read this before but I did have a blast being a Groudling next to the Left pillar of the stage...while it rained. But I can see your teacher was interesting. :laugh:

60 free stogies?

Did we cover that?

You can send them to me. I've(send) been nice(me). Sounds like(free) a great business(cigars) plan. Enjoy the wealth and posterity!

disappointedbongo.jpg

~Boar

Doc.

LMAO good thing it wasn't Mr. G

~Boar

Doc.

LMAO good thing it wasn't Mr. G

That's the part he makes sure he leaves out...

The part I left out? She was the captain of her College track and field team and a shot putter. She had legs. Big, scary legs.

Doc.

I think it's a great business model. You should consult with some other cigar sites. I recommend Cigar Snobs, those guys enjoy value and unique cigars! Cheers and Good Luck :thumbs:
You know, i couldn't agree more. The guys at Cigar Snobs are educated, literate, and true cigar connoisseurs. I'm sure your business model would be well received and do very well if you advertised heavily there.

Be sure to post at least two or three times in evey single forum so the sophisticated membership doesn't miss this incredible value...!!!

B.B.S.

The part I left out? She was the captain of her College track and field team and a shot putter. She had legs. Big, scary legs.

Doc.

So does that mean you had bruises and chafing on your thighs for the next week? This may even be a light into the life choice of becoming a Devil Doc. It is all very interesting, going from necessary self-treatment to pecker checker!

Cauliflower ears, dummy.

Doc.

Oh wow...even I caught that one the first read and gave me a good laugh. Thanks Doc as I sure needed a laugh. I get to visit the VA tomorrow and next Friday.