• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigar opinion

Bobalouie

I have a question to ask. In anyones opinion... what do you feel is the most bold, full flavor cigar out there? I was wondering how many people had different opinions.
Bobalouie

I would say that one of the first cigars that come to mind is the Tatuaje series of cigars. Great stuff that is bold, spicey and very tasty. If you can find them, I highly recommend them.

I just gave bobalouie a few different Tatuaje's.He smoked the regios the other day.

I'd have to say edge,dbl ligero,and famous nic 3000.
Yes the Tatuaje line is also up there.
Some more I cannot think of at the moment.Its hard to pinpoint one as being the fullest body or strongest.Its a matter of taste and peoples pallate as well I believe.

I think the lito gomez by LFD are up there with the double ligeros. They are pretty full bodied smokes!

Brandon

hmm ever since I smoked the The La Gloria Cubana Serie R the lfd double ligero hasn’t seemed that strong. If the other La Gloria Cubana are like the Serie R I would recommend them

I have that the LFD Dbl Ligero is strong as well as the Padron 1926. My favorite is the Padron 1926 No.6

The one cigar that knocks me out everytime is the Partagas 898 Varnished.

edited cuz I can't spell

I'm still trying to find that bold cigar that takes me for a ride. Hasnt since the first LFD DL Chisel and I've smoked them on a empty stomach since. Even 2 back to back....Nodda....But the Tatueje offer alot but just doesnt give me a buzz.

Litto Gomez Diaz "chisel" by far the strongest cigar I ever had. Even on a full stomach makes me dizzy... :laugh:

hmm ever since I smoked the The La Gloria Cubana Serie R the lfd double ligero hasn’t seemed that strong. If the other La Gloria Cubana are like the Serie R I would recommend them

I didn't remember the Series R being as strong as the LFD DL's. I haven't smoked one in a while though, I guess I'll give them another whirl.

Nick

edit because I can't type

I agree, the last LGC Serie R I had knocked me on my keester.

The last serie R I had was a #7 maduro aged for around 8 months. I thought it was somewhat bland, but definitely full-bodied. I just picked up a #5 of the natural and maduro...maybe the smaller ones will be better or the aging mellowed out the #7 too much. The best luck I have had recently were with a HDM Dark Sumatra aged 10 months and a Sancho Panzo SF aged for around 7 months. I expected the HDM DS to be dull too, but it was really good. I tried another one with only one month of age on it and it was just so-so. Also, I had a Torano Silver Exodus robusto last night that seemed ridiculously strong. I only got through half of it.

LFD Factory Press "Chocolate Bar" :p or a Litto Gomez Diaz Chisel. Either one can hurt ya.

My friend Ron aka Dongzilla smoked a Tatueje Cojuno 2003 and it knocked him on his ass. In a bad way. He didnt feel well for over 3 to 4 hours later. :laugh: But he absolutely loves that stick.

The Litto Gomez Diez Oriental always gives me a good buzz.For a smaller size it has quite a volume of smoke.Bought two boxes. :p

My ass-kicking stick would have to be the Joya de Nicaragua Antano Gran Reserva. Don't do this one on an empty stomach!!!

Jim

Yea...I think the Antano is a strong one. The Chisel, I had one last weekend was real strong to me ( but then again i inhale them ). It was stronger then i thought it was going to be.

I definately do not consider the torano exodous 1959 silver to be strong at all.The gold one is way stronger.

Bobalouie,thats the cigar you always say you have to put down because of it's stregnth.

I had that one gurkah that I felt in my stomache and the taste in my mouth was like swallowing the juice from chewing tobacco.It was the Legend.I have not gotten that feeling in my stomach again not even after another Legend.

My ass-kicking stick would have to be the Joya de Nicaragua Antano Gran Reserva. Don't do this one on an empty stomach!!!

Jim

Had one of these the other night for the first time on the long drive home. This cigar is freakin strong... stronger then the LFD DL C IMO :)