• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Page Sale

Juanote

The sound of one hand fapping
First quality Nicaraguan overruns:

They can’t disclose the blend / marca but suggest that it may be possible to guess based on the listed formats, wrappers, etc. Any guesses? Depending on the factory / blend these might be a rare opportunity to score some first quality cheapies.

I've bought these before when they had a really good deal on them, and though I remain highly suspicious that they are anything of ridiculous "unbanded" offerings, they are not terrible. I have had some on hand for a while, now, and they are perfectly good for dog walking, yard gar, handouts, or just the "I'm really not sure what I want to smoke right now" times. I've never regretted grabbing one from the stash. As said, though, don't expect it to be a Padron Anniversary, or anything of the such.

I've bought these before when they had a really good deal on them, and though I remain highly suspicious that they are anything of ridiculous "unbanded" offerings, they are not terrible. I have had some on hand for a while, now, and they are perfectly good for dog walking, yard gar, handouts, or just the "I'm really not sure what I want to smoke right now" times. I've never regretted grabbing one from the stash. As said, though, don't expect it to be a Padron Anniversary, or anything of the such.

Yard gars... my dreams are now crushed...🥺😢😉

Good to know, I’ll steer my neighbor towards these, he likes longer formats and is known to be cheap and not overly discriminating. He’s been burying my cheapies for years and loving them.

Still, there can’t be that many 8 x 50 Nicaraguan DC’s. I haven’t given up trying to guess at the marca, so far google hasn’t helped. If I figure it out I’ll post it here.

Well I haven’t had any luck figuring it out.

Just looked at the link. I think that's a bit expensive; I believe that my bundles of Connecticut Toros were $20.00, give or take, when I picked them up. If they go that low again, I think they are definitely worth it -- especially if you smoke a lot of cigars. Due to the reminder that I even *had* them, I smoked another last night after an Hoyo Epicure No. 2. Even after the nice Cuban, I still liked it enough to continue sitting out in the cold until I finished it.