• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass emblem on a Mustang

LOL. Let me know when you guys get all those fancy cars out of the garage in a couple months.
Snow2.JPG

i love me the wrx
07,08,09 take a little getting used to with the body styles but still love the car

[quote name='BagfullofPings' post='802490' date='Jan 23 2009, 11:43 PM'][quote name='smoke'mout' post='802255' date='Jan 23 2009, 03:32 PM']This might be a shot in the dark...but today I swear I saw a late model Mustang with the Cigar Pass emblem(the hot girl riding the cigar). It was spotted in the Socal area, more specifically the I.E. The emblem was airbrushed on the rear of the Mustang between the tail-lites.[/quote]

We are not too far from each other. We need to herf at The Humidor in Redlands.
[/quote]

Sorry for the slow response. Yeah Redlands works for me. Let me know when. By the way do you ever head over to the Royal Falconer pup there in Redlands? Great place for a pint.

P.S. wanted to insert pic of my '67 Mustang but couldn't figure out how

This might be a shot in the dark...but today I swear I saw a late model Mustang with the Cigar Pass emblem(the hot girl riding the cigar). It was spotted in the Socal area, more specifically the I.E. The emblem was airbrushed on the rear of the Mustang between the tail-lites.

We are not too far from each other. We need to herf at The Humidor in Redlands.
[/quote]

Sorry for the slow response. Yeah Redlands works for me. Let me know when. By the way do you ever head over to the Royal Falconer pup there in Redlands? Great place for a pint.

P.S. wanted to insert pic of my '67 Mustang but couldn't figure out how
[/quote]

67? :thumbs:

1967? for mustang... Damn... :thumbs:

I must say it reminded me of a car show I went to a few years back. I found the picture of it online how sweet is that.

1967-mustang-trike-wild-tang-hl.jpg

At the time I was like hot damn that is awesome. Now not so sure, part of me feels bad for the car, the other part of me, is like holy shit now that is some creativity.

David

Did someone say 1967? :whistling:

n1630636196_114149_4615.jpg

n1630636196_114180_9946.jpg

Yes, I admit, I like to show off my car. :blush:

1st year of the Camaro was 1967. Mine is a true SS with a matching numbers 396 CI engine.
:cool:

I mashed 2nd gear getting froggy on a cruise night last year so the tranny needs a little work now. :(

Ahh, all you old people with your old muscle cars.... :laugh:

I had a beautiful civic si that could actually turn!

2000 civic si, every factory option. Black on black. 20,000 miles.

A drunk driver hit me. totalled it two days before i was trading it in on a 07 si.

Sweetrice80, what is that. I'm not sure if I should cry, laugh or say anything at all...wow. I love the art of it, but to sacrifice a '67 like that? It can't be right.

Mustang schmustang...

Sure yer GT's are a little bit faster...

But I'll take my comfort and cargo room any day... and this 5000 pound wagon will still keep up.

IMG_0063.jpg

When was the last time you had 4 people and this much beer in your car?
beer.jpg

But yeah, I wish I had an SRT-8.....That 6.1 would have been nicer than my 5.7...

To drink that much Keystone is one thing, but to openly admit it and post pictures proving it is just plain WRONG!!!!!!!! :p

Hahaha, beer run for a party, i know you cannot see it, but there's a case of Negra Modelo in there as well, for me, if that makes it any better..