• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Yes you do, you remember...

That all you got Cammy??? Skeezin' on a typo? Ha! Think I'll go smoke one of your cigars now.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Yes you do, you remember...

That all you got Cammy??? Skeezin' on a typo? Ha! Think I'll go smoke one of your cigars now.

NA
Nice comeback Neal! Gave me a smile in the middle of the night here, after getting roughed up in another thread.

I'll do better next time old man, next time! Mr. Raining Chimpeeeen! :D

Yep, the reigning champeen is definitely chompin at the bit about his weak roster.... :p

All I can say is, keep my cigars cool for me!

bwaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :sign:

Hmffphffff. Yeah, roster's a little shy buy I got them boys doin' push ups. Lookin' better every day. And Leebo, speaking of weak rosters... who are those guys on yours?? What, buyers remorse with McCants? Buwahahahahaha. I ain't helpin' you no more. BTW, when's the last time you finished in the sticks buddy? Just curious.

Don't sweat that stuff Cammy, make it right and move on.

NA

Well, as of now Lee and Neal are leading the league...in transactions that is. 4 drop/picks a piece. Damn!!! The season hasn't even started. What grave insight you guys must have. What, were you watching some preseason games with the wife? Maybe she mentioned she like a teams colors, or thought the mascot was good. Ohhh....I know. She probably thought a player had a better looking ass in his uniform than the player on your roster and thought you should make a change....that must of been it.LMAO :p

I sure hope your revamped rosters stocked with players your wives deemed to have cute butts will win you some games. LOSERS!! :D

Not all of us picked in the top 5 wanker. How many wins ya got so far?

NA

Actually, my system is simple......

I cover my eyes and start tapping keys, whatever happens, happens!!

I'll be in the top 10 this year! Sammy however won't be close and Beast yo might want to pick up a few players yourself! LMAO :sign:

SamClemmons said:
Not all of us picked in the top 5 wanker. How many wins ya got so far?

NA
I'll be 1-0 after this weekend. A down home, in back of the shed beating of your Chippendale Dancer squad is all it will take. That's a lock.

You better break out your copy of The Best of the Village People to get your team fired up.LMAO.

Team Huckleberry sing along:

Macho, macho man, We wanna be Neals macho men.....repeat :sign:

Still kinda bitter about last year aintcha? So many wannabes, so little success. It saddens me Beasty, to see you with so much potential only to fail time after time.
Okay, repeat after me: Failure is my friend, failure is my friend, failure is my friend.
Don't count yer chickens Mother Goose.

NA

Well if failure is leading the league wire to wire, only to fall to a weak team that made a deal with the devil....I'll take my 30 cuban cigars everytime and celebrate knowing I didn't have to sell my soul to get to the top. ;) LMAO

Yeah, weak is right. I only had ya by what, 75 points with your last player up going into Monday night? Just accept the fact that some people are just smarter than others Beasty. Don't blame it on the devil, that simply cheapens you. Oh and what'd I have at last count last year... around 19 moves on the FA and Waiver wire?? Seems like that works pretty well.
BTW, just had an unbiasied look at your roster... you may want to spend some time on the wire yourself. You have no chance.

NA

I'm sure I'll be 1-0 as well, Jeff. Those SLR's don't have a chance this week!

God, I've missed football season!! :D

SamClemmons said:
Just accept the fact that some people are just smarter than others Beasty.
Smarter? Ohhh really? Well this year you won't beable to fall back on a defense scoring you 50 pts a week and carrying the sorry ass squad of girly men that you call a team. Sure hope your brain doesn't explode trying to use all them smarts.LMAO :)

Kenny, I'm gonna kick some SLR butt this weekend!!! Muaaaaaaaaaaawwwaaaaa

I live for this trash talk!! LMAO :D

Season opener tonight baby!! WOOHOO :0

TheBeast said:
Smarter? Ohhh really? Well this year you won't beable to fall back on a defense scoring you 50 pts a week and carrying the sorry ass squad of girly men that you call a team. Sure hope your brain doesn't explode trying to use all them smarts.LMAO :)
That's all you got after thinking up "a good one" for 19 hours?? Yeah, St. Louis has always had a waaaay scarey defense. LMAO. What a mook.

NA

SamClemmons said:
That's all you got after thinking up "a good one" for 19 hours?? Yeah, St. Louis has always had a waaaay scarey defense. LMAO. What a mook.

NA
Try a couple minutes after I finally read your reply....brainiac. Seems the smart one fails in the category of memory. While St Louis wouldn't be categorized as "scary" they did thrive in the defensive point structure last season. How else do you explain your esteem list of "Who the hell is that" winning anything for you? Keep on singing choir boy.....your beatin is comin. :sneaky:

Come on, you kids play nice now...

You're all going down...

Fear the Mighty Toads!!! ;)