• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass In the UK

Cigarman

Hello from London,

I am a newbie based in London and would like to start a cigar pass in the UK. I was thinking of starting small with maybe 10 people to include myself.

I guess it would have to stay restricted to the UK as there maybe a problem getting past US customs. :0

I was thinking of starting with the following cigars from the humidor, let me know what you think.

Bolivar Petit Corona Cuba :D
Cohiba Robusto Cuba
Diamond Crown Robusto Dominican
Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur No.2 Honduras
Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure 2 Cuba :love:
Partagas Fabuloso Dominican
Punch Exquisitos Cuba
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona Cuba
Romeo Y Julieta Cedros No. 2 Cuba
San Cristobal La Punta Cuba :p
:lookup:

Welcome to CP! You'll love it here.

Great idea and nice lineup but I don't think we have any active members here that live in the UK ???

Thanks for the welcome Lucasbuck.

I got here by way of a link from C.Gars Ltd. in London, so I figured maybe it will take some time, but I am sure others like me will end up here and hopefully we'll get some UK members going, if not it might be fun trying, or alternatively I might have to go Trans-Atlantic!

BTW, I picked up a couple of the cigars on the list in Las Vegas last year, never tried the Excalibur II but have a couple more, are they a good smoke?

I'm going to leave this up here to see if there are any responses, but if you don't get any takers in a week, I'll move this one over to the Lobby as sort of your introduction. ;)

Dave

Cigarman said:
BTW, I picked up a couple of the cigars on the list in Las Vegas last year, never tried the Excalibur II but have a couple more, are they a good smoke?
I used to smoke a lot of Exaliburs. Very nice smoke. Especially the maduros. It's been a while though :D

lucasbuck said:
Cigarman said:
I used to smoke a lot of Exaliburs. Very nice smoke. Especially the maduros. It's been a while though :D
oh yes, one tasy cigar indeed!

welcome to CP dude!

think there are still 2 guys from sweden around here.
on the plus side, there seem to be more and more new people joining.

:thumbs:

Welcome To CP :thumbs: You may find a few guys around here from the UK. Anyway we're glad to have you ;)

Ok - THAT'S ENOUGH! :sign:

Moved over to The Lobby 'cause this just ain't talk for the Open Pass section.
Cigarman, when you're ready to start up a pass, feel free to open a new thread in the Open Passes Forum.

Dave

Back