• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Memorial Raffle...... Padron 1926 #2

jfields

Where did all my money go?
I was going to host this fundraiser back in November in honor of the memory of two of CP’s fallen brothers, Infinity and HudsonValley. I decided to wait as it seemed that quite a few were bogged down with the Holidays then.
I didn’t know Tom well, mostly by reputation. He seemed to have touched many he crossed paths with.
I did know Brian fairly well as did many who joined before November 2008. We all know how Brian was aware that CP was free to the members, but not free of cost to run. Giving back and Paying It forward to something that benefited him as well most everyone who comes here was important.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
This series of raffles will be to benefit the cost of upkeep & running Cigar Pass.
There will be a total of eight raffles.
The donation cost for each Raffle ticket will be $10.00.
A donation of $50.00 buys you a ticket into all eight raffles. You may do that as many times as you like.
Your raffle ticket number will be your post in that lots particular thread started.
Posting “I’m In!” in the thread constitutes you stating you’re purchasing that ticket number. You may do this up to 4 different times in any order.
Posting “I’m In For 50” constitutes that you are entering in all eight raffles. You must then go post this in all eight threads to get your raffle number for each.
Please do not post unless you know your end can be sent in a timely fashion.
If you want eight tickets, then you must post eight different times in the respective threads.
This will run until Monday March 8th 9:30 am PST, at which time CP's First Lady Ashley will pull numbers for each lot from a random number generator and the winners will be announced in the thread. If the number picked matches your post number, then you win.
Check or Money Orders only. If you write a check, make sure it’s good!
Send to address in my profile.

Please include your CP Username with Remittance and make out to Rod Linsalato.

A Special thanks to CP’s finest vendors, members, and manufacturers which we ultimately know as our brothers as well. Without them, this would not have been possible. They really were generous in their donated raffle bait to this cause.
Uptown Isy
Keystone_Raider
Norcalmark
JackSchwartz
Hermit11
The Wasserman’s
Paul Bush of Flatbed Cigar Company

Thank You For Your Support And Good Luck!

This lot will be for one box of Padron 1926 #2 Maduro.
008.jpg

I'm in for $50! Good luck to all and thank you John for doing this!