• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Summit #2

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
Just wanted to thank the crew for putting together a great summit. Rod, Bruce, Matty and Scott outdid themselves.

It was great putting faces to names. Had the honor of meeting some of CP's finest...

Dave
BlueDragon
DenverDog
Enejay
Nate
Tone-NY
Atuck
Tasman
Alex
LordLister
Charlie
BBS

And some others my smoked out mind forgot!

Sorry I had to cut out early, I wish I didn't have to catch an early flight to Miami, but someone has to keep the hot babes in South Beach company.

Thanks again...looking forward to next year #3!

Sounds like a great time. Hopefully I'll get there next year!

Hey it was great meeting you to man! It was really cool to put some faces to the people I see post here everyday. The Herf was a blast, anyone that didn't make it this year, plan for it next time, you won't regret it. Big thanks to Rod, Matty, Scott, and Bruce for putting this thing together! :thumbs: It was definitely a great experience for my first herf.

I've got to make this event, sounds nice! :thumbs:

Woo hooo :cool:

I had a great time! Yep I have to agree finally putting the faces with the Avatars was a pleasure!

You guys did an awesome job putting all of this together!

Just to let everybody know Denverdog one the Ammo Can Humidor and it was truely a pleasure!

There will be pics later! Just got home and tired as hell! :D :D

I had a great time as well. It was great meeting all of you and sharing such a good time. I look forward to seeing you all again next year.

Charley