• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar picks/pokers?

Dumb question, but I assume that since he was selling at a Perdomo event, that he has licensing to use Perdomo bands and branding?
No, because he used the bands from Perdomo, or the other manufacturers as you would make a table. They are hand made, no,permission required. As for him being at the event, he asked if he could come and Jeff said yes. He travels to all kinds of events in multiple states.

Was it here that I recently found out about Cigar Dagger? Too late for Christmas presents, but I'm going to ask the Warden for one for my birthday in February.

Was it here that I recently found out about Cigar Dagger? Too late for Christmas presents, but I'm going to ask the Warden for one for my birthday in February.
A few guys on here have them including myself. None of us are affiliated with them so we can't answer about timing. They are really sweet if you are looking for something cool.

At the prices of the Dagger, I can sharpen my own ice pick and have @Nate1977 turn the dang handle. Yeah, cool, yeah, expensive, and yeah, I'm an old fart too. And it's round so I can chase it around the pick and try and catch the frigging nub.1703128887909.png