• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Podcast

Cheeze said:
Nice interview!!!
[snapback]297574[/snapback]​

There was something wrong with the sound quality during Mark's interview. The 2 guys sounded fine, but when they were interviewing Mark it kept cutting out and having sound issues. Other than that it was pretty good.

Yeah they said they had to work out some bugs but hey, what ya going to do? :blush:

If you got to Apple.com and download iTunes, or if you already have iTunes, click on the podcast link on the left side. It will take you to the apple store through iTunes. From there do a search for "cigars" in the podcast search box. It should bring up a few podcasts. I like Blowin Smoke and Cigar Nation. Both great shows that are all about cigars. The Dogwatch Social Club isn't bad either. I believe all three of these podcasts have websites which you can subscribe to their podcasts from there. If not, try podcastally.

Zeebra said:
Cheeze said:
Nice interview!!!
[snapback]297574[/snapback]​
There was something wrong with the sound quality during Mark's interview. The 2 guys sounded fine, but when they were interviewing Mark it kept cutting out and having sound issues. Other than that it was pretty good.
[snapback]297580[/snapback]​

Thanks fellas :thumbs: I was lucky that there was some scratchiness, it helped cover some nervousness in spots ;)

Next week is part II, hopefully the quality is a little better.

~Mark

Checkout next weeks show on Dog Watch and hear about the upcoming South Carolina Sit Down #4!!!

Another great show guys! (The new 03/19/06 is up!)

Don't forget to check out last week's and to vote!