• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pokers......

Dude, those are gorgeous! Just another item to add to the old wishlist :) What is the band? I don't recognize it.

dig the eagle, ball, and anchor! brother PG needs one
of them!

How do you use em?? never seen such a thing. Nice looking doohickies tho ???

I've got a couple of 'em too. ("Ash" part not on the ones in this picture) ;)

PB, they have a "skewer attached to the "ash" part. You use them like you would a wood skewer to poke a hole through a plugged or tight cigar. So, basically a skewer in a fancy case. :) Sage does great work. I think there will be one of these in the auction at LOL Herf III. ;)

Oh and the band on Floyd's is the USMC emblem. :)

MR26E-vi.jpg

Cool stuff. Thanks for the Info Matt. Looks much nicer than my striaghtened out paper clip to say the least, eh? :D

Matt R said:
Oh and the band on Floyd's is the USMC emblem. :)
DUH! :p :p :p I'm thinking, what a cool cigar band, never seen that one before :sign: Thanks Matt :)

Floyd its great to hear from you :) Those are great looking devices :) Floyd or Matt where do you get these nice little tools from I would like to get my hands on one ;)

BenjieV :D

Hey Benjie, try Cigar Pokers I think this is where they got them. Hey is anyone up for a GB on these beauties if we can set one up? I'd love to have a couple myself.

Got a couple myself, they work great. :thumbs:

Wow those are nice. Where did u or can I get one at? I don't recall seeing them at the cigar shop???????

Jim

Craig,

I'd be interested in getting in on a GB. I cheked out their site and you can send them your own band which is what I'd prefer to do. I'd bet that they'd accomodate this as part of a GB.

coventrycat86 said:
Craig,

I'd be interested in getting in on a GB. I cheked out their site and you can send them your own band which is what I'd prefer to do. I'd bet that they'd accomodate this as part of a GB.
Cool, I'm gonna contact them and see if they're interested. More to follow.

I have a cigar poker from Thompson's that I bought years ago. It works like a charm. I do like the design of this one though.

I'm in on a GB. I don't have one of these, that one of Matt's on the right with the Reserve label is the one ;)

I need to order some singles just so I can get the bands for the order............... too bad LOL :D

BenjieV :D

OK all, I started a Group Buy thread on these little beauties. Come one come all and sign up! We get 20% off if we can get at least 10 orders. Thanks everyone! :D