• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Question

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Hello Everyone,

I was hoping to see if anyone could share their expertise. My parents just got back from their trip to Cuba. Overall, a good trip. I think they did pretty well in what they brought me. I was hoping to get your opinion.

Here’s the list:
•a 5 pack of Montecristo no.4’s
•a 5 pack of Romeo y Julieta no. 2’s (In aluminum tubes)
•15 of some cigar called El Credito. These were sent to me by my uncle. I think its some random hand made cigar made on the streets of Cuba. I just had one. Good draw and flavor. Considering they were free cigars made from Cuban tobacco, fantastic.
•21 (some were missing from the box) H.Upmann Royal Coronas (In aluminum tubes). The box code is JM NISU. I looked it up and it came out as Jose Marti factory (H.Upmann) and December of 1998.

Total spent $110.

I know about the Montecristo no.4’s. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the others. Are these machine made? If so, are they still decent? Was I right on the box code? Someone told me I should freeze them first, what do you think? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Ricardo

HU049.jpg

Length: 145 mm Diameter: 17.46 mm Weight: 9.57 gr Section: Machine Made

RJ059.jpg

Length: 129 mm Diameter: 16.67 mm Weight: 7.70 gr Section: Hand Made

They did very well on price. These list @ $4 when bought by the box @ Rony's.