• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Reccomendation? Only smoked AF 858 Maraudo

W0ngster

Hi i've recently been introduced to cigars and am starting to taste the different types of flavors and aromas they bring to the pallet. Ive smoked about 2dozen different types but always going for the AF 858 maduro. Ive gone through about 25 of them and they are a good go to cigar after a long day to wind down or chat with friends. But i was wondering what else you guys would reccomend along those lines? Something light but not to heavy in the "bitter" side. Thanks

Try using herbal cigars for they contain less nicotine. For better taste, you can try flavored cigars

Don't, under any circumstances, try flavored cigars. I'm not sure what the Maraudo is you're referring to, but there are plenty of cigars out there just in the Fuente line that are pleasing. Check out some of the reviews done here and give them a try yourself.

You might find you like the Cusano 18 maduro as well. It's a tasty smoke that's not too dissimilar in profile from the 858.

~Boar

Perdomo Lot 23 maduro.............reasonably priced, cuban seed well aged maduro.