• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Related Apps?

SmokeHustler

Just bought myself a new Android Evo today and I was wondering if anyone knew any good cigar related apps out there. I'm looking for something that'll let me see cigar reviews and ratings without having to rely on google. And maybe some good cigar shops in an area, since I tend to travel alot. Any suggestions?

Ok it took me 4 days (probably because I was enthralled by Angry Birds), but finally I stumbled upon this:

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.cigarapp&feature=search_result.

I've been using it a bit so I can give a little review:

This app is called Cigar Unlimited, and it can help you keep track of your cigars in your humidor, you're wishlist (which is very helpful to me, since my wishlist keeps getting bigger and bigger), and apparently it has over 30,000 cigars in its database (I can neither confirm nor deny that statement because I really have no desire to count it myself. Just know that it could very well be true). Anyway, It also has facebook integration so you can post about the cigar you just smoked, and it has a navigator to your local cigar shops (for when you're on the road alot, like me). You can take pictures, make your own descriptions and ratings, and even update their database with a cigar you don't see in it already. It's like an all in one, "I do everything but light your cigar for you," app.

Like all good things though, its not free
frown.gif
but it's cheap
tu.gif
. It'll only cost you a $1.50 and thats better than the other cigar apps i saw...well apart from the free ones that is. So yea, if you got a smartphone, then i suggest getting this app. Or, if you think you know a better one then post it here on this thread. I've done my informative deed for the day, now to shake my phone and let this app randomly select a cigar for me to smoke.

There is an app from Thompson Cigar. Nice to use for a quick reference. It beats the heck out of trying to Google something on the go. Also a good way to kill a few minute on a break at work.

Thompson Cigar huh. I do understand the pain of googling while in a rush, but I did find that Cigar Unlimited app less unwieldly than google. Gps navigation to cigar shops is much better than hurriedly scribbling directions from google maps on paper when your printer's broken. I'm gonna check this Thompson Cigar app out though.