• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Russian Roulette

T2P

Green Horn
Cigar Russian Roulette Contest

Having been on CP for a while now and gotten more than my share, not only information but won sticks as well, it is certainly time for me to give back. So here is a little contest I came up with.

Rules:

1) Must be an active member of CP and have been a member for at least 3 months
2) You can only enter one slot total

Description:

The way Cigar Russian Roulette works is I have two six shooters (6 slots each so 12 total). One slot in each shooter is “loaded” the others are “blanks”. I have notified another CP member of which slots are the loaded ones to keep the game honest.

The first 12 people to post the phrase "Load 'Em" are playing. If your post is 1-6 and you are in the “loaded” slot then you get a package. If your post is 7-12 and you are in the “loaded” slot then you get a package also.

If your post is one of the two "loaded" slots you will be shipped a package. One package is daily/very unknown (cheapo) smokes while the others will be a mixture of premium sticks. For the packages, I will assemble them and my wife will number them so even I will not know what you are getting until it is received.

Good luck everyone!

Results Are In

Slots 3 and 11 are our so if my counting skills are correct then:

1) XxMerlinxX
2) Jonesy
3) Shamrocker
4) MrErskine
5) JHolmes763
6) jayro75
7) fourthrail
8) madmonk
9) jnknzz
10) Kingantz
11) jsanzone23
12) Wisco

Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone. One shot I wouldn't mind taking... :D

Load 'em!

Load 'em!

No idea if I made it...lemme go back and count the posts. :laugh:

Made it by one! :D

Wow! Lots of interest in this one for sure. I leave for an hour and come back to check the Monster Mashup and this is done already. Watch the first post for results everyone and thanks for participating

See Below

Actually Marine, sorry I jumped too quick but you are ineligable. According to the rules at the top you need 3 months here first.

One slot Open!

Congratulations to Shamrocker and jsanzone23 for winning the contest. Now its time to figure out who the real winner is. If I get time to pack up the sticks and mark packages they will go out tomorrow otherwise early next week. Thanks for playing everyone!