• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Sampler for Newbs

Irish

XXXL
Reaction score
This for some fellow newbs looking to try a few cigars:

Alrighty, I need to make a little room for some recent purchases that are on the way. So, the first 2 newbs to post in this thread that meet the requirements below will get a free fiver of smokes shipped to your door (sorry US only). Nothing fancy but no dog rockets, all are cigars I'd gladly smoke if I wasn't so overstocked (damned C-Bid :laugh: ). A premium straggler may also come along for the ride... :whistling:

Requirements:

1. Must have joined on or before May 7th 2008.
2. Must have at least 10 posts but, no more than 200.
3. Must have posted an introduction when you joined - include a link to your intro in your post - no edits!
4. Must consider yourself a newb looking to try some cigars... :D

If you've gotten some free sticks lately from someone else or have recently won a contest, I'd politely ask you let someone else have a chance.

First 2 newbs to post the above in this thread will get the fivers, no PMs please.

ALL DONE HERE, THANKS!

That is all. :cool:

Smokin'Sims & Boomer52 got theirs in first (you lucked out Smokin'Sims, I saw your corrective post right before I left work, it was in before the others - gotta watch that happy trigger finger :laugh: ). PM me your addy's and I'll try to get these out tomorrow morning.

Joebiech & chainer - PM me your addy's as well, I'll send along some consolation prizes. :)

And with that we're all done here! :thumbs:

Thanks Matt -- PM sent!

I look forward to trying out whatever comes my way! Very kind thought of you to give something to us newbies ;) Really cool idea! Many thanks again! Did I mention I love consolation prizes? :laugh:

Thanks Matt,

PM sent.

I'm sure that your overstock is better than what's in my humi. Thanks for the opportunity to try something different.

Thanks,
Dave

Thanks Matt for the contest. First one I've won woo hoo. I just saw the first half of the sentence and thought OK I introduced myself, next item. See not working at work pays off again.

2 minutes :(
Not the first time my slow typing has held me back. PM sent. Thanks a bunch.

While I missed out on this chance ...I have to thank matt and the rest of the other BOTL here who have been generous.

thanks guys!!

Extremely nice of you to share the love....of cigars....what are you restocking with? I did not think I saw that in your first post.

OK guys, they're off - enjoy:

0103 8555 7493 7441 1300 - Smokin'Sims
0103 8555 7493 5343 9783 - Boomer52
0103 8555 7493 6392 5542 - Joebiech
0103 8555 7493 4295 4020 - chainer

Extremely nice of you to share the love....of cigars....what are you restocking with? I did not think I saw that in your first post.

A few recent group buys and a trip to Corona and Sosa Cigars while vacationing in Orlando are the main culprits, too many new sticks I couldn't pass up. Helping out some fellow BOTL was more fun than buying a bigger cooler and looking for a new wife. :laugh:

Hi Matt -

Got the package today. All I can say is wow... This is not what I was expecting a constellation prize to be, haha. You're the man, can't believe how generous you've been.

Thanks again Matt!

Hi Matt,
Got the package yesterday and everything arrived safely. There were several that I had been wanting to try but hadn't yet. Thanks again.

Thanks Matt,

Got the package Saturday. All I can say is that you are one generoug BOTL. Especially with that extra stick. Always wanted to try on of those.

Thanks again,
Dave