• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shipment

Ironworker

CP's Official Construction Contractor
I got home from work today and found a box of cigars on the door step, since this happens at least 3 days out of the week I wasn't very surprised however I am waiting for some really good sticks to hit the door. :D

I sat down pulled out my pocket knife and while cutting the tape I noticed the cigars are from a cigars site that I don't purchase from very often ( twice ) and I couldn't even remember when I had ordered them.

The package contained a box of Padron 5000 Maddies. as soon as I seen the cigars I remembered that I had placed the order back in late June.

I never received a phone call or an email about these being on back order.
It was a nice un expected surprise however I don't even know what these cigars taste like.
I should call them and ask if they had been in the mail for the past 40+ days or what the deal is.
When your getting boxes of cigars that you can't even remember ordering your spending a lot of cash.

My 1200ct humidor that I thought would never get filled is about 3 boxes away from needing a twin cousin :laugh:

Rich

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know where to begin, so I'll take it one piece at a time:

Ironworker said:
I got home from work today and found a box of cigars on the door step, since this happens at least 3 days out of the week
[snapback]211124[/snapback]​

Dude, that's called an addiction... put the brakes on, bruddah! :laugh:

Ironworker said:
I couldn't even remember when I had ordered them.

I don't think that's ever happened to me. When I order cigars, I'm like a little kid two days before his 5th birthday! (When's it gonna get here? Huh? When? WHEN?!)

Ironworker said:
When your getting boxes of cigars that you can't even remember ordering your spending a lot of cash.

Damn straight! The first step in recovery is to admit you have the problem. :whistling:

:laugh:

Glad you finally got the package, though. Enjoy the sticks!

Is there a postmark anywhere on the box with a date?

Perhaps a date of print on the shipping label?

I get cigars shipped to me from the U.S. and I have had some in transit/customs for a month. Give them a long rest in the bottom of the humi until you smoke them, if they are indeed a month old.

If you need some place to store them until you have room...I would be happy to keep them...I mean hold some of them for you...lol