• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar shipping (canadians)

SeanShawn

Any Canadians on here know of a good online retailer for shipping across the border?

Some of the prices for cigars locally are pretty good here. But I recently tried a Short Story out of curiosity, quite curious since it cost me 22$. Sadly it was a very enjoyable smoke.

That said when you order from America, you run into duty fees. Which are in my experience so far over 100% of the cigar price. Which still saves me money concerning short stories. But has anyone found an alternative? Like a retailer who's bad to the bone and marks their cigars as "gifts" or something :whistling:

This issue should be handle through PM's ,not out in public.
It's just common sense.

I know what you mean regarding to duty fees ,I suffer from them too but speaking of illegal stuff like that is not quite a good idea.

Lol, it's only kind of illegal :love:

But you're right, heavy handed with it. I wasn't so much specifically looking for that, simply someone who has lower duty fees than what I've experienced so far. The online retailers don't have a flat rate, there are differences between them.

Try a google search.

Take yourself and your wife or girlfriend (but not both) on a nice weekend trip to New Hampshire.

Spend 48 hours and bring back 100 cigars (50 each). Easier than shipping.

You'll still come out ahead if you factor in the cost of duty.

Then you can pick and choose things you like, mix and match and get an idea of how much you smoke and how quickly before you start trying to ship them across the border legal or otherwise, faster than you can smoke them.