• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shopping in Amsterdam

RDT_2906

Good day all, I'm due to travel to Amsterdam either later this year or early next year and was looking for a decent shop to purchase cigars? Looking for both Cuban or New worlds...
Also does anyone know what is stocked at Schipol Airport duty-free 🤔👍

Aloha, and welcome to CigarP Ass. I'd recommend simply stopping by the La Casa del Habano in Amsterdam for CC. From my experience, Schipol is a dry hole for cigars. Perhaps our other dude in the land of windmill cookies can assist with good places for NCs. I'll warn you up front that both NC and CC are probably going to be a bit (lot) more expensive than what you might be used to paying wherever you are from.

Speaking of "wherever you are from", why don't you stop on in the introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself? It's kind of protocol here at CP before jumping into questions as above.

Hi Kann, apologies, it was rude of me not to have introduced myself. Thank you for the link, just posted a little bit about myself.
Thank you as well for the advise, I was hoping to be able to save a bit on the cost of the cigars, currently paying between £20 - £30 per stick in the UK.
I'll certainly visit La Casa del Habano as it will be interesting to see what they have to offer

Hi Kann, apologies, it was rude of me not to have introduced myself. Thank you for the link, just posted a little bit about myself.
Thank you as well for the advise, I was hoping to be able to save a bit on the cost of the cigars, currently paying between £20 - £30 per stick in the UK.
I'll certainly visit La Casa del Habano as it will be interesting to see what they have to offer
Ah, roger that -- UK. Unfortunately NL has adapted the new CC pricing scheme, so they will most likely be relatively similar to what you are paying across the sea from us. I have never bought NCs here, but they were pretty pricey, too. I'd check out the LCdH website to see what kind of prices you are looking at there in Amsterdam: