• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar shops in Key West

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
Greetings everyone,

I am getting ready to go on vacation to Key West for about a week or so and was wondering if anyone knows of some good cigar shops to checkout while I am there. Thanks in advance for your input.

I'm actually going down to Key Largo and Key West for a week on a scuba dive. There's a nice little shop called Sunset Cigars that has a decent house blend. You should at least drop in if you're in the area.

On a second note, you should post an intoduction and fill out your profile so the guys on CP can kind of get to know you/your tastes in cigars.

In Key Largo I would check out Island Smoke Shop. Their house blend" El Original" was the first cigars I actually noted as being spicy. There were some nice places in Key West, but I can't remember the names or where they were exactly, sorry.

Greetings everyone,

I am getting ready to go on vacation to Key West for about a week or so and was wondering if anyone knows of some good cigar shops to checkout while I am there. Thanks in advance for your input.

I was there in February. There are lots of places with ordinary or worse cigars. I liked these guys: http://www.conch-cigars.com/index.html Bought a bunch; especially liked the King Conch Maduro.

Enjoy! Have a great trip; I do love the Keys....

cjf

Thanks for the heads up everyone.