• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shops in Savannah

Cigar Chris

I'm headed to Savannah, GA in a few weeks. I'm looking for a few cigar shops to visit. Preferably with a lounge where can sit and enjoy a few good smokes. Any suggestions?

I've never sought out a cigar bar, although my understanding is that there are a few. I'm a single dad, so I just sit at the water and have a smoke.
There is one Cigar store on River street too, but can't remember name. Friendly, but no lounge, iirc.

It's a nice city. Hot in the summer.

Get some Pralines from River Street Sweets. Real decent Pecan Pies along River Street too.
Bathrooms are hard to find, with only one public one. Sometimes you get to see some Dolphins at the water too. Food offerings are real decent, but no Amberjack sandwiches as good as "Daddy's" near Hurlburt.

None that I know of. Last time I was there I smoked at Wild Wing Cafe outside. Food, drink, and good atmosphere.

River Street Sweets is just a few doors down, too.

I'm headed to Savannah, GA in a few weeks. I'm looking for a few cigar shops to visit. Preferably with a lounge where can sit and enjoy a few good smokes. Any suggestions?
Ye Old Tobacco Shop is a ways from the river, but they are nice and have a great selection. The shop is in an old house... pretty cool. As far as smoking location, I'm partial to the outdoor patio at Social Club or at the Rail Pub.

Have fun... it's one of my favorite cities!

...but no Amberjack sandwiches as good as "Daddy's" near Hurlburt.
Truth, Danno! Gus's Corona just closed this past year. I heard Daddy Gus and the Mrs got back together, so Daddy's is back for real.

Truth, Danno! Gus's Corona just closed this past year. I heard Daddy Gus and the Mrs got back together, so Daddy's is back for real.
Awesome. I haven't been in a few years. I really miss going to Hurlburt. Yamato's used to be a good place for Japanese and Sushi. No idea how they're tracking these days.