• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shops in Vancouver

2Xtreme83

Next month i will be going up to Vancouver with my brother. We are looking at picking up some Cuban's while we are up there for some friends and was wondering if anyone know some good Cigar shops or Lounges up there that are good to check out.

Next month i will be going up to Vancouver with my brother. We are looking at picking up some Cuban's while we are up there for some friends and was wondering if anyone know some good Cigar shops or Lounges up there that are good to check out.
First of all... Welcome to CP! You should post a intro here.
From what I hear... Be prepared to pay out of your ass for cubans in Canada!!!

From what I hear... Be prepared to pay out of your ass for cubans in Canada!!!

From a Canadian, a big YUP. Want a Siglo VI?? Be prepared to shell out ~ $60, closer to $80 if you want the Tubos.

Thats what i figured. Personally im doing a run for my friends who want boxes of them. I think cubans are overrated there are just as good cigars out there that are not Cuban's. Rough estimate what do you think a Box of Romeo y Julieta Churchills would cost? haha and any good shops you guys recommend?

Thats what i figured. Personally im doing a run for my friends who want boxes of them. I think cubans are overrated there are just as good cigars out there that are not Cuban's. Rough estimate what do you think a Box of Romeo y Julieta Churchills would cost? haha and any good shops you guys recommend?

Try City Cigar on 6th Ave. RyJ Churchill will run about $40 CDN +/-. So, about $1000 but you might get a discount for a box. They have a lounge you can smoke in and selection is good. Better to buy online, though.

Try City Cigar on 6th Ave. RyJ Churchill will run about $40 CDN +/-. So, about $1000 but you might get a discount for a box. They have a lounge you can smoke in and selection is good. Better to buy online, though.

Where can you buy real cuban's online that will ship into the USA?

Where can you buy real cuban's online that will ship into the USA?
Oh my f@#king god. Here we go. Discussion of sources is a big fat no-no. You are about to commit suicide and make your life less than happy here. Read this

Doc.

Stick around and make some trades/buys and contribute to the community, and someone might give you a source. More than likely no one is going to give you a source on your 3rd post. :( Probably not what you want to hear, but that's the truth.

And read what Doc posted. :thumbs:

Stick around and make some trades/buys and contribute to the community, and someone might give you a source. More than likely no one is going to give you a source on your 3rd post. :( Probably not what you want to hear, but that's the truth.

And read what Doc posted. :thumbs:

I understand completely and i do apologize, should have read all the forum rules first before posting.