• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shops in Washington, D.C.

tmoney2007

I'm going to be traveling to the Washington, D.C. area (specifically Goddard Space Flight Center) in a month or so and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good shops out there.

Thanks in advance. :thumbs:

Search is your friend. Many threads on this exact subject.

You'lll want to hit Draper's. Coupla blocks from the White House if you're in the area. Walking distance from the Mall. :thumbs:

You'lll want to hit Draper's. Coupla blocks from the White House if you're in the area. Walking distance from the Mall. :thumbs:
And right down the street from Shelly's.. Good eats and smoke friendly.

I'm going to be traveling to the Washington, D.C. area (specifically Goddard Space Flight Center) in a month or so and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good shops out there.

Granted Goddard is in Greenbelt, Draper's may be your best bet as there's really nothing else in that area. If not during rush hour, Bethesda Tobacco may be another option.

Granted Goddard is in Greenbelt, Draper's may be your best bet as there's really nothing else in that area. If not during rush hour, Bethesda Tobacco may be another option.

Yeah, I looked up where it is. I don't know where I am going to be staying yet, but I hope it won't be too far from the metro station. The closest one is bound to be the greenbelt station (duh). Assuming they don't make me work, I will probably strike out on my own Saturday and Sunday to see the city.

Go to drapers. See John Anderson, and tell him Ed Spivak sent you. He will take care of you. I promise.

Go to drapers. See John Anderson, and tell him Ed Spivak sent you. He will take care of you. I promise.

Will do! I have a friend that travels alot that has a locker somewhere that I should be able to give and take from.

Its going to be a good trip, I get to mess with some Hubble hardware.

If you go to Shelly's, tell Tony that "Nobody" said hello. I was there again about 3 weeks ago.

I was in DC about 7-8 months ago and visited Shelly's a couple of times during my business trip based on a few recommendations. I enjoyed myself very much there although the next time I visit DC, I'll probably spread my wings a bit more and try somewhere else.