• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Smoking Article

Great article! I've heard nothing but good things about Shelly's!

They are even considering passing something similar on campus.

since today was national "Smoke Out" day, they had a proposition form / survey with three questions.

Should we make:

1. a law that forces smokers to stand 50 ft. away from the buildings
2. a law that forces smokers to stand 50 ft. away from the dorms
3. one shelter near the middle of campus that smokers can use that will have a roof.

of course I voted N,N,Y.

while I am curtious enough to put something out if I am asked, I do not like being yelled at that smoking is evil and someone is getting lung cancer just looking at me. not cool.

the thing about MN is that it gets cold and windy now. so, I am then supposed to go stand 50ft. from my dorm in the snow and whipping wind to puff?

I think not.

on a side note, when I worked as a bouncer this summer, I knew full well that I would be around people that smoked, and so did the patrons.
if you do not like the smoke, go/work somewhere else.

Wow great article.

I've been meaning to check out Shelly's. A cigar friendly place they did not mention is The Capital Grille. I talked to the cigar guy there and he showed me his cigar list. Opus x for $40, Short Story for $14. I'll bring my own, thanks :)

Shadow said:
Interesting article in the Weekend section of the paper today.

Cigar Smoking in DC
As a gesture of solidarity and support, I think a herf is in order at each of the locations listed in the article! :) Thanks for the heads up Shadow.

Take care, Bacchus :D

Unfortunately this nonsense is happening all over the country. At first I thought it was just localized here in the ridiculous North East but I guess not anymore.

This is ridiculous................

yea, it sucks taht i can't smoke inside any public place anymore in my home town.
george pataki sucks too.

here, we're supposed to smoke like 50 feet away from buildings (school buildings) but no one really follows that rule.

Lumberg said:
BACCHUS said:
Shadow said:
Interesting article in the Weekend section of the paper today.

Cigar Smoking in DC
As a gesture of solidarity and support, I think a herf is in order at each of the locations listed in the article! :) Thanks for the heads up Shadow.

Take care, Bacchus :D
I'm in!
depends on when, but have always wanted to go to D.C., this would be a good reason to go.

:thumbs: