• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Storage in Humi

SmokerB

Banned
This seems very juvenile but Ive always had these questions....

1. Cello or No Cello?

2. I have a humi chest, it holds roughly 300-400 sticks, when I do have to stack the cigars and such, can they be touching? Can two sticks without cello on be touching and still maintain their own distinct tastes and flavors?

Thanks

B

1. Your choice.
2. Yes they can touch. I don't know of any humidor that keeps all the cigars separate. :)

Your question doesn't seem juvinille, just lazy.

There is a TON of valuable information contained within the forums.....if you'd take the time to use search and find it.

The answer to both you questions, discussed over and over ad nauseam in multiple threads, is a simple search away.

B.B.S.

Your question doesn't seem juvenile, just lazy.
:laugh: TFF Tom... :laugh:

SmokerB, "cello on or off" is a frequently asked question. If you type it up in search, you'll get these results:

Your search for the term cello on or off returned 306 results.

I then narrowed it down with quotes:

Your search for the term "cello on or off" returned 66 results.

Try searching, and chances are it's been asked before. As it has already been stated, it is your preference in how you store them, the humidity will still get to them the same. I store them with cello on as much as possible because they seem to get less damaged that way.

Yes, you can store them touching each other, and don't have to worry about flavors melding unless you decide not to smoke any of them for 15 years, never move the cigars around in your humidor, and only open it to recharge the humidification devices. So, basically, NO.