• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigar suggestions for bachelor party

If you are going with Alec Bradley, try to stick with either the tempus or prensado. The rest of there stick aren't as consistent.

I like the Alec Bradley Family Blend as well...haven't smoked the new vitolas, but the original vitola was stellar and consistent.

That is another label by them that was rated decent but for my tastes, the Family blend doesn't touch the others.

Well, I feel pretty ignorant right now. I've been smoking Mayorgas for YEARS and never realized they were a JR brand! Well, that would explain why I have a hard time finding them in b&ms
laugh.gif
Seriously though, I'd have to recommend Mayorgas as well. They're very tasty cigars, especially for the price.

I'm also hopping on the Padron thousand series bandwagon. They're a bit rustic looking, but always well constructed and absolutely delicious. As for natural vs maduro - it depends on what you're looking for. IMO, the naturals are mellow and woody, but a bit more complex than the maduros. The maduros are a bold, sweeter, and a little chocolatey. (Well, those are the typical characteristics of maduro-wrapped cigars anyway - and they do tend to be a favorite.)

Thanks for all the input, I smoked a Padron 2000 maduro last week and found it to be very tasty... it so happened that Keystone_Raider was taking orders for padron last week, and presto I now own a box. The bachelor party weekend is t-1 day, i'll let you know what the group thinks. Thanks again

Enjoy the party...hope the guys enjoy the smokes you are generous enough to provide them.