• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Suggestions Please

2Xtreme83

Im looking into broading my taste buds on some newer cigars and would like to get some recommandation from you guys on what i should try. I like medium to full bodied. Preferably something smooth, but also enjoy spicy cigars. Also for right now keep the price range $15 or less.
Right now im my stock i have or have tried:

Davidoff Millennium Churchhill & Robusto (*)
Davidoff 5000 series
Romeo y Julieta Reserve Robusto (*)
Romeo y Julieta Vintage #3 (Robusto)
Montecristo Platnium no. 1 (*)
Montecristo White Label Churchill
Graycliff Chateau Presidente (*)
CAO Italia & Brazilia

The ones with (*) next to them is what i have in my stock. So anyways is there anything good you guys recommend i should try? Let me here some suggestions.

Without a doubt the Newb Sampler Trade...

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=29521

You cannot go wrong here..

Thank you and i will keep that in mind for future uses. Right now though im going to the Cigar shop in the morning and would like to get some new brands while im there. Anything you like to recommend i should purchase tomorrow. I know next time i will probably try out the newbie sampler you mentioned or try trading a few of my own.

Carlos Torano Exodus 1959
Excalibur I or Prensado
El Rey del Mundo Robustos Larga or Suprema

These are all medium priced. I would have recommended the Davidoff Millennium but you've already tried those. :thumbs:

Diamond Crown Maximus
Arturo Fuente Hemingway

These are harder to find but get them if your shop has them.

pepin

tatuaje

padilla

padron maduro

sun grown fuente

RP edge

hoyo de monterrey dark sumatra

diamond crown maximus - not under $15 here in ca.

Try and determine what tasting notes you like, then UTFSE on here or other forums as well, and then take a look at top25cigar rewiews of ones you want to try to get a feel for what the cigars exhibit. take note of people giving cigars 10's or 1's, throw out those biased opinions.