• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar table

If the table's gonna be outside, make sure you seal it completely.I made one out of a plywood top, thought I sealed it adequately... but the plys all split apart after a few rains.Lost a lot of great bands. :( I'm making another out of a lucite top and wrought iron stand.

I bought a heavy duty sealer for this. It wont be drirectly in the rain or weather since I have an overhang and will probally have it in the garage during the rainy months. Plus this is a trial run for a larger table later. Here are a few more pics from tonight.
DSC00545.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

Finished covering the top tonight. The last band I put one was one from the cigars that were on my wedding day cigars. Just happened to be the one I reached over to the pile and blindly pulled out too..weird..I also discovered that the bottom portion of the stand has a removable piece of wood as well and I decided to cover it also with bands. Should be nice.
DSC00555.jpg

that is nice! what are you going to do to the bottom?

Very nice! So does it mean I have a cigar problem if I recognize most of those bands?
laugh.gif

that is nice! what are you going to do to the bottom?
I was going to leave the bottom of the table alone and stain it but I still have plenty of bands left and I think I am going to cover it as well.

Ha! I always knew you were a little touched in the head!

Very nicely done John, very nice. Are going to herf when you come to SD?

I can already see you and the Soulman are going to be good BOTL's. Table looks good, real good

That top came out great! Can't wait to see pics of the bottom piece that you are doing.

You've done a really great job so far! Looking good. I've always wanted to do this myself but I've still got a ways to go with collecting bands. Keep us posted.

Very nice...you know...you never really realize how many cigars you've come close to smoking unless you look at the bands you have...and just think about all the others that you tossed.

Man! You made some good progress, that looks great for sure!

Keep up the good work brother.

Table looks great. I love how all the bands are in the same direction and not scattered. Not that that looks bad, but I have OCD when it comes to stuff like that. Great work!